Author Topic: CONCERNED about JOB ?LOOK +++++WELL EARLY YET  (Read 5484 times)

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Okay its day 11,,,,,,,I have some concerns that some other may have had or could help with........The whole nipple is not flatten down much,( I think this could be because it is early yet to notice difference?) I am not sure? The other  thing is that the scars around my nipple don't look like ones I have viewed on the posts.....Mine are like a hack job to me, they are big and look like someone took a saw to it(also like a fold)......Is this normal to have big scars and what was a mild case according to the PS(puffy nipples)?
Should I have concern or put cream on it or anything to ease my mind (could I use cream on it of some kind?Can I clea them as in shower on them).......This was a big step and stressful and the PS said he could do this easily and should turn out good......I feel as if it is worse like I said above a hack job to at least the one side....... I have expectations but I don't think their unrealistic, but is it to early to judge? Please any advice is appreciated..........  

// http://www.geocities.com/thecrow1234567/index.htm

Thank you
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 08:11:32 PM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
thats the size my incision is gonna be... relax give it a few more weeks before you stress over it

'looks like a gland removal scar and is the correct size, your pigment just makes it look worse.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Thank you brownman, but it is so streesfull and I really just want to heal right, and know i am not paraniod...........But I feel like it is not right, 11 days (not long compared to others)mabey worried is the way I feel............

Thanks for your cometnts 8)

Offline goaliesuperstar

• Bronze Member
thats nothing bad, the nipples will go back to normal! Who was ur PS by the way?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude....

You're only at day 11.....  Give it at least 6 months for the wounds to heal and for the body to adjust to its new shape. My left areola was 'folded' (similar to yours) for a few months post-op. It's been 13 months now and it's all good!

Relax, don't worry. You did not get a 'hack job'. Just give it some more time my man.  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 03:54:31 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
thats nothing bad, the nipples will go back to normal! Who was ur PS by the way?

Thanks for the help I hope that they do go down
« Last Edit: March 19, 2006, 09:47:53 AM by crow »

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Dude....

You're only at day 11.....  Give it at least 6 months for the wounds to heal and for the body to adjust to its new shape. My left areola was 'folded' (similar to yours) for a few months post-op. It's been 13 months now and it's all good!

Relax, don't worry. You did not get a 'hack job'. Just give it some more time my man.  ;)

John.

Thanks John your always a big help.....I just thought it may be a hack job as i did not do my reshearch as I should of....He seems to be experienced but in the GYNE not sure?Just both sides seems to be differnt and one larger than the other and only had puffy nips only not much fat, so galnd is all he took and he siad not much thats all i needed,,,,,,,Did he take enough I wonder ???

The scars well I guess they will heal one side agin is worse the right but seems smaller in shape?Is this normal?

Thanks John

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
One side agin is worse the right but seems smaller in shape?Is this normal?

Yeah, one of my areolas was bigger than the other right after surgery. However, they are the same size now.  ;)

It's very true as to what the Docs say..... You have to wait up to a full year to see 'final' results. Dude, don't worry. I'm sure everything will be fine. Like I mentioned in my earlier post, you're only 11 days in. At this stage of the game, its way too early to be passing judgement.

I know how you are feeling tho....  a little depressed and a bit anxious about the whole ordeal. Went thru that psyco-crap myself. I was in a very bad depression for about 4 days shortly after surgery. However, with the help of a member of this Site, I was reassured that things would get better.

Try not to think about it too much Dude! The more you think about it, the more you'll worry about something that may not come to pass.

From what I can see from your pics, you are healing fine. Looks like Dr. Ford did an awesome job. Your body just needs time to adjust.  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 07:25:45 AM by Bambu »

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks

Yeah, one of my areolas was bigger than the other right after surgery. However, they are the same size now.  ;)

It's very true as to what the Docs say..... You have to wait up to a full year to see 'final' results. Dude, don't worry. I'm sure everything will be fine. Like I mentioned in my earlier post, you're only 11 days in. At this stage of the game, its way to early to be passing judgement.

I know how you are feeling tho....  a little depressed and a bit anxious about the whole ordeal. Went thru that psyco-crap myself. I was in a very bad depression for about 4 days shortly after surgery. However, with the help of a member of this Site, I was reassured that things would get better.

Try not to think about it too much Dude! The more you think about it, the more you'll worry about something that may not come to pass.

From what I can see from your pics, you are healing fine. Looks like Dr. Ford did an awesome job. Your body just needs time to adjust.  ;)

John.

John as always you know how to make some one feel good...A big thanks........I will try to let it heal and take your advice, and your right  a  little depressed and a bit anxious about the whole ordeal is how I am right now but i will try to wait it out.I will be going back to him in a month as he requsted, not sure why ??? but it may help with some questions I have.....

THANKS JOHN GREAT HELP. 8)..............

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
up your protein intake and lay off alcohol and smokes itll heal faster

eat more fish and essential nutrient shit will help

i think vitamin E is waht u wanna do too to help skin rejuvinate etc

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
up your protein intake and lay off alcohol and smokes itll heal faster

eat more fish and essential nutrient shit will help

i think vitamin E is waht u wanna do too to help skin rejuvinate etc

Thanks brownman,,,,,, I dont drink much and dont smoke...... I eat fish and I have E but some say it wont help? What do you think about work outs? I have protein and take it for food sup.....Can It can help in the healing you think?It is soya protein..........

Thanks for your help.......... 8)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
yep will work wonders, i used it when i fucked up my hand in an industrial accident last summer, doctor was surprised my tissue healed so quick!

for work outs i'd say 1 gram of protein per lb of muscle i weigh 175 and i take about 30-40 grams of protein which helps me excel exceptionaly fast in the gym, i move up about 10 lbs a week in benching and stuff and 5lbs in bicep curls each week or two which is pretty quick stuff!~

i reccomend Whey Protein too i like it better then Soya unless its the same stuff but my new tub tastes better :D

np for tips, my cutting up is on the 28th cant wait!

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
forgot to add you wont move up that fast in the gym as fast as i did.

my pushes forward started after 2-3 weeks of weight training

your body has to adjust first and you need to figure out your optimal workout limits prior to moving up fast :D

~Brownman

the protein is  a wicked idea though

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
yep will work wonders, i used it when i fucked up my hand in an industrial accident last summer, doctor was surprised my tissue healed so quick!

for work outs i'd say 1 gram of protein per lb of muscle i weigh 175 and i take about 30-40 grams of protein which helps me excel exceptionaly fast in the gym, i move up about 10 lbs a week in benching and stuff and 5lbs in bicep curls each week or two which is pretty quick stuff!~

i reccomend Whey Protein too i like it better then Soya unless its the same stuff but my new tub tastes better :D

np for tips, my cutting up is on the 28th cant wait!

Thanks brownman,

I still dont no the diffeance between whey and soya but it seems more use whey for building......I think for healing It is good from what u are saying and i will use it to help.....Some good tips on how to buid thanks......I really want to heal tho, and become more flat and no puffy nips.......And the scaring needs to heal ???....
Have you posted any pics, not sure if I have ome across them, lots of stuff in these forums.........

Thanks for your help 8).............

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=7;action=display;num=1140492336

lol 2nd thread :P

havent seen my pecks they looked the same when i lifted 25 on bench and when i lifted 45 + 25 on each side of the bench lol

should be anice seen when i first see my peck muscles!~

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024