Author Topic: puffy nipple help  (Read 3830 times)

Offline axkiker

• Posting Member
Well here goes.  Im one of the unfortunate ones out there who suffer from a case of puffy nipples.  I dont really have a totally enlarged breast.  Its only the nipples that im irritated by.  So to make a long story short I dont need the whole gynecomastia surgery.  I tried calling to get a couple price quotes for the procedure and they keep teling me upwards of 5k.  Now the thing is that they are not listening to what im saying. I dont need the full breast reduced. just the nipples. so has anyone else out there had this problem that can give me a ballpark price to what they paid.

thanks

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
to remove the gland u need surgery and the surgery costs the same if u have big breasts or puffu nipples u pay for the things u need to do the surgery and that is the same if u have small or big breast.
i finally feel like im a man

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
It is the same procedure to get rid of puffy nipples, so you will pay the same price.

Puffy nipples means you just have a lot of gland behind your nipple, but not a lot of fat around the breast area, thats why overall the chest looks normal but the nipples look very odd.

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
that's not true.  I have puffy nipples and NO gland under my nipples

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
that's not true.  I have puffy nipples and NO gland under my nipples

Gland can be hard or soft!! If you have puffy nips there is likely gland!!

Offline dublin13

• Posting Member
Really, b/c everything i've read on here...and don't let my post count fool you, has indicated that Gyne comes w/ a hard lump underneath the nipple.  

I currently have some excess nipple fat that I would love to get rid of.  I feel no lump behind either nipple.  But the excess fat was caused by Finasteride/Propecia.  Does anyone no the cost of fixing this type of Gyne...surgically, I guess?

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
Really, b/c everything i've read on here...and don't let my post count fool you, has indicated that Gyne comes w/ a hard lump underneath the nipple.  

I currently have some excess nipple fat that I would love to get rid of.  I feel no lump behind either nipple.  But the excess fat was caused by Finasteride/Propecia.  Does anyone no the cost of fixing this type of Gyne...surgically, I guess?

I would agree with you that most cases do seem to be associated with a “lump”.

If you look at Dr. B’s site, he speaks of it being hard or soft.

Hope that helps!!

DrBermant

Well here goes.  Im one of the unfortunate ones out there who suffer from a case of puffy nipples.  I dont really have a totally enlarged breast.  Its only the nipples that im irritated by.  So to make a long story short I dont need the whole gynecomastia surgery.  I tried calling to get a couple price quotes for the procedure and they keep teling me upwards of 5k.  Now the thing is that they are not listening to what im saying. I dont need the full breast reduced. just the nipples. so has anyone else out there had this problem that can give me a ballpark price to what they paid.

thanks

"Puffy Nipples" is a common public term for gynecomastia.  Options for treatment depend on the problem to be sculpted.

The problem is the the term puffy nipples is a phrase that mean so many different things to so many different people.  Words just do not convey the actual problem very well - images do a little better, but still are not the same as an actual in office evaluation with your doctor.

Putting up pictures (using standard views before and after surgery) is one way to discuss what the problem was before surgery and what has happened.   Options depend on what is really going on.

Let us try to look what I mean by the problem of the words only descriptions.  "Large nips", "puffy nipples," "puffed nipples,"  and "puffy nips" are a common terms many give to a problem that extends to the region about the areola.   The nipple is actually the central raised structure inside the pigmented areola.

"Puffed nipples" can be a problem for some that involves long nipples above the areola where nipple reduction alone helps.

"Puffy Nipps" can be a problem behind the areola that can take many forms.  The deformity is usually a varying combination of fat and gland.  The gland can be firm or soft, spread through fat, or be a condensed mass.  There is a thin muscle under the areola skin that can flatten tissue when stimulated. Unfortunately it is impractical to keep stimulating these muscles.

In many of these patients with "puffy nipples," there was no firm tissue under the areola, just fat and soft gland.  Here is one example of puffy nipples in a muscular male.  Here is another example of   puffed nipples.  Here is another patient with puffy nipple gynecomastia.

"Puffy Nipples" can also be a combination of gynecomastia and big nipples.  

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline regulator98

• Posting Member
 hey, can you take a look if i have gynecomastia or if these are just excess fats? i'm asian. 5'4 or 5'5 and i weigh 144 pounds. i used to weigh 159 pounds but my chest was the only one who didn't reduce in its size (i think) when i dropped down to 144 lbs.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/regulatorvoltage/album?.dir=/c3fb

thank you so much for your advanced reply. i hope it's not what i'm dreading. quite nervous..

also, in this link: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/regulatorvoltage/album?.dir=/3f33 i weighed 127lbs here. as you can see, i didn't seem to have this disorder. this was in 2003, i was 18 years old here. so is it possible for my breasts to increase in size when i was already 18yrs old?

thank you..

and also. i have other recent pictures here but i was flexing here (even though i have little muscles, i was just taking pics every month to gauge my body's reactions to gym).  this was about two weeks ago.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/regulatorvoltage/album?.dir=/591b

i hope this could help in determining if i have gynecomastia. thank you again for your time, sir..

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
looks like u have a mild case Regulator98
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline regulator98

• Posting Member
but you think they can all go away by exercise and diet?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024