Author Topic: Fielding vs Quebec  (Read 2419 times)

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
ok i just got confirmation from Fielding's Office.... the wonderful price that he usually gives to his patients is good for all Canadians... EXCEPT Quebec residents.... i cant beleive it... the Government of Quebec is the only government with which OHIP doesnt have an agreement.

so, i'm pretty much back to step one (although i still have my first consultation with Fielding next week, i really dont think ill be able to afford)

Does any one know a surgeon in Quebec that uses the same technique the ones i found dont do excision of the gland...

thanks.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 04:59:17 AM by brebguy »
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
ok i just got confirmation from Fielding's Office.... the Government of Quebec is the only government with which OHIP doesnt have an agreement.

That Sux dude! That's BS   >:(. Why dont Quebec residents qualify for OHIP when the rest of the country does?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
Holy crow. ??? Hopefully Fielding price will be still better than getting it done in Quebec. YOu getting charge for the consultation?

3cheers

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
ya... i think its about 75$ for the first consultation but i think if I do the surgery it will be deducted from the whole amount... what bothers me the most is that i get to pay a lot more for fielding but also have to pay for travelling which is about 300 -350 $ per person plus hotel...

but at the same time, i prefer to pay a bit much to feel comfortable with my surgeon (until Fielding gives me the actual surgery price that i'll have to pay)...

wish me luck... first consultation on monday afternoon.

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
Hey, my Consulation is on Monday too! I am hoping to get in for surgey in Sept. I am coming all the way from B.C to get this done, hopefully it is worth my while!! I am looking forward to this. BC residents are covered for this surgery (Excision) that totally sucks that Que is not.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024