Author Topic: pill cure?  (Read 3932 times)

Offline pathos

• I'm new
I was looking around the internet for ways to battle gynecomastia and I came upon a web site that sells pills called 'diet aid of questionable value'. The site claims these pills can cure gynecomastia without surgery.It sounds like BS but I was wondering if anyone has ever tried these pills and wether they work or not.

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
Pill is not for everyone,someone may fixed by the pill,but most are not.In addition,the pill is quiet expensive.
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

Offline KyleExtreme

• Posting Member

Sounds interesting, I went to their web page and it doesn't say anything about reducing gland, just how it tones the upper body... I might give it a shot.

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
someone get this and do a log on it . Im interested in it unlike some people who say surgery is the only way.

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
Has anyone in the forum tried Aromastin?  i am curious because i found it cheap on ebay...

Offline juice

no that stuff doenst work i tried 'diet aid of questionable value' and its made by the same people and ts has the same ingredients so dont waste ur money, try gynetab they have a money back guarantee so it must work and if it doesnt u get ur money back

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
do you have their website so that i can see gynetab?

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
I'm halfway thru my first bottle of Gynetab. Haven't seen any improvement. However they claim a 60 day period to see results.

I don't hold much hope for it, but I have pics from the day I started and will compare in another 45 days. Will take midway pics too.

I have surgery booked for late Sept. with Fielding so this is an experiment to make it thru one last intolerable summer with rocket nips! woooooooot!

Working out and toning the rest of the body helps bigtime with summer confidence also.

If you're fat, get fit, then worry about gyno if you still have it.

ceo

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024