Author Topic: poll question. please answer if relavent.  (Read 2383 times)

Offline not-over-yet

• Posting Member
Of the the guys here who have had surgery are they satisfied?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I'm satisfied.

I have no problem going shirtless at the pool or beach.

I wear a single, thin t-shirt just about everywhere.

That being said, my chest is much improved but not perfect. I believe a little more could have been taken out and I'm not ruling out a revision in the future.

Surgeon's can't make your chest perfect. It's all about realistic expectations.

I'm much more confident and I walk straight and hold my shoulders back. It's a great feeling.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You will need to keep in mind that a lot of people who have had a really good surgical outcome leave the site and do not return.

Meaning that the favorable responses above actually represent a very large number of people.
Grandpa Dan

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
two surgeries...NOT satisfied  :'(
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline Spleen

Great experience.  More than satisfied.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Very satisfied....   :D

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline flex1appeal

Too soon for me to really tell but over all the results are what I was hoping for and expecting to this point. Not close to being there by a long shot. Only been 4 weeks ago today. I'd say ask me again in another 4 weeks

Offline Grrrrr

• Posting Member
As perfect a result as I could have ever really hoped for. Just one nipple pointing ever so slightly downwards (about 2mm difference) at 7 weeks post op.

Had some scar tissue form post op but the cortisone shots my PS gave me has pretty much wiped that out.

I'm getting back in the gym from a very long break in bodybuilding and building muscle quickly. I'm finding the very slight uneveness in the nipple area, caused by removing the gland and some fat is already evening out nicely.  Ahh muscle memory, gotta love it  ;) The pecs are taking the place of the gland removed, and pushing out the aerola's into a very natural looking small shape. I totally reccomend building the chest post-op just to fill out the area.

Take a magnifying glass and sure you'll see my incision scars, but otherwise totally un-noticeable to the naked eye.

9.5 / 10  :)

Grrr
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 04:59:41 AM by Grrrrr »

Offline flex1appeal

As perfect a result as I could have ever really hoped for. Just one nipple pointing ever so slightly downwards (about 2mm difference) at 7 weeks post op.

Had some scar tissue form post op but the cortisone shots my PS gave me has pretty much wiped that out.

I'm getting back in the gym from a very long break in bodybuilding and building muscle quickly. I'm finding the very slight uneveness in the nipple area, caused by removing the gland and some fat is already evening out nicely.  Ahh muscle memory, gotta love it  ;) The pecs are taking the place of the gland removed, and pushing out the aerola's into a very natural looking small shape. I totally reccomend building the chest post-op just to fill out the area.

Take a magnifying glass and sure you'll see my incision scars, but otherwise totally un-noticeable to the naked eye.

9.5 / 10  :)

Grrr

I am with you on that bro. Amen to that. I am 4 weeks post op and started training last week. I am back in the swing. Though I had only taken off a few weeks so Iam not really out of it myself. My right side is a bugger and I am not satisfied with the contour yet but I know it will reshape over time. Like you said, muscle memory. I had alot of fat shaping my chest outside of the nipple area and didn't realize it. I will replace that area with muscle though. No worries here

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024