Author Topic: dr.sproule,dr.ista or dr.fielding  (Read 2983 times)

Offline shyboy

• Posting Member
Went the other day for a consultation with dr.sproule,has any one used him for gyno,also have appointment with dr. lista in early september and in november with dr.fielding.Anyone use any of these doctors for their procedure particularly dr.lista,would like to get the procedure done this year so i have recovery time for summer.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Well, not sure about Dr. Sproule. First time heard this name in this forum.

Dr. Lista and Dr. Fielding are famous arround here. Both have different techniques and different rates. Dr. Lista charges arround $5000 where as Dr. Fielding charges arround $1500-$2000. If you are a student, you may get discount.

Most of here, had used or are using Dr. Fielding may be due to his fees and lots of satisfied patients. Dr. Lista do have some clients here in this forum. But not many.

If you have a puffy nipple than Dr. Fielding is I think better choice as he performe both Lipo and execursion. With Lista, his new technology give good result for Lipo with very minimul scar.

I think best is to read as many posting you can and try to find the difference in both's techniques and results. I did the same thing. I initially chose Dr. Lista due to less wait time. But when I went through ALL posting here, I found out Dr. Fielding is best one to go. Lots of good reviews. I am going for surgery on 6th.

Good Luck !!!
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline shyboy

• Posting Member
thanks,the price is not the deciding factor four me.I'm looking for a good job.do you know how long dr.lista has been doing his new pal procedure?he poblem with fielding is that i'll have to wait till the new year for the procedure,will that give me enough time to go the summer shirtless.

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
for the summer ? sure... i had surgery about 3 weeks ago... and think i could go shirtless in about 2 or 3 weeks... well actually, i could go now... i just want the stitches to totally dissapear...

i'm a big Fielding fan... i talk to Lista on the phone and quite frankly, did not really trust his procedure... besides i dont remember seing good comments about happy patients where as i never heard anything bad about Fielding.

i dont know how long lista has been doing this procedure but he does about the same amount of gyne procedure in a week (i think about 3 a week).
dont rush into things. i use to think that the more you paid the better the quality you get, but not necessarily.

so think about it closely. its good that you have appointments with 3 different doctors. dont be scared to ask questions
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline shyboy

• Posting Member
Thanks fo your input,good luck on your surgery.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Shyboy:

I had same thought like yours (you can check my first view postings) to done away with as quickly as possible and with best results. I called Dr. Lista and got an appontment in no time. But when I did some research on this forum as well as some more reading, I found out that in my case, I will be better off with Dr. Fielding.

What I came to conclusion was, if you have a gland tissues and heavy size, you better off with Fielding as he do Lipo as well as execursion (cut and remove the tissue). Dr. Lista's PAL techniques is just another kind of LIPO where you will have a small nickel size scare and removes the fat. But I never got that right that who he can remove the big tissues with PAL?

Fielding go with a cut (may be 4-6 inch or bigger depends on your problem) and remove eveything. Meaning remove what you see in front of you. Where PAL is just send the slim hollow tube in the whole, and suck the fat.

Dr. Lista is not new. As per his website, he do perform almost 100-150 operation of Gynecomastia in a year. By all the respect, he is also a creditted surgon. His fees are higher than Dr. Fielding just becasue, he do operation in his private clinic (so low wait time) where Dr. Fielding perform his surgery in local hospital. And most of the fees are covered under OHIP.

You can get more details about Dr. Lista at his website. The address is :

http://www.theplasticsurgeryclinic.com/index.html

Dr. Fielding is also a young guy but not hitech. He don't have e-mail nor website. Most information you  get for him, is this forum.

Also, best suggestion, I can make is check all the postings for last month or so. That way you can get an ideas about the surgery procedure and other things. And check the posting of "GrandBambu". He is the mentor of me and most of us. John is very nice and helpful person. All credits to him for making me stronge and going for a surgery on 6th.

Hope this will help. Ask as many question you have. Forum is so helpful the guide you through entire process.

Offline shyboy

• Posting Member
Thanks Givemelife,I went to the my first consult with dr sproule great guy but haven 't heard much about him.He said that my problem consisted of half fat and half tissue he will ue the conventional way like dr.fielding.I have always had large breast and have always fought the battle with my weight.I have a fair amount of muscle from working out over the years ,but covered with fat.Ithought the PAL procedure takes away small amount of tissue as well as fat,and for large breast tissue DR.Lista has a special tool that he inserts through the same hole as when he does the lipo and cuts out the tissue. I have lost 75 lbs and kept it off since 2002 and have changed my life style to maintain that including exerciseing.With a shirt on i look quit good as if i have a large muscular chest till i take my shirt off it doesn"t look hat muscular.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024