Author Topic: Acupuncture...  (Read 2307 times)

Offline darkmoor

Hello, I am new to this board but have delt with larger male breasts since I was in grade school.  I am now 26 and i'm searching for ideas on how to reduce my breast size.  

So heres the deal...  I have read the information about hormones and the imbalance associated with gyne and I think I may have an idea.  I am a martial arts student and I respect and know the power of eastern medicine techniques.  I do know that people who have been diagnosed by a licensed acupuncturist get a measurement of the masculine and feminine energy that resides within the body.  People with such imbalances often use methods of acupuncture to reverse the flow of energy, returning their energy back to normal functions.  After getting the treatment people lose weight, have more bowel movements, think better, have less stress, and just live better.  The problem is that when your body's nervous system is out of whack (for a variety of reasons) it stores negative energy into certain sections of the body where it cannot be released naturally.  These negative energies often start during puberty and possibly might hold the key to what I have been hearing as "unknown" reasons for gynecomastia.  Basically maybe this COULD be an alternative for surgery and especially for those of us without the cash to do it.  

Let me know what you guys think.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I'd say try it and let us know how it works for you.  ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline darkmoor

I am definitely going to put more effort into researching the human elements and their association with organs of the body in relation to gynecomastia.  I do know a doctor in this field so I will hopefully get to speak with him soon.  I will get back to you when I get more info.

Offline darkmoor

Why is that?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The supposition is that if the growth is recent or even present, the tissues involved are somewhat more pliant and could almost as easily shrink as grow. Once the tissue has had time to mature and become fibrous, you are stuck with it unless you have it surgically removed.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024