Author Topic: at home  (Read 1897 times)

Offline tweeter

Hello,

I am 18 years old I'm pretty sure I have gyno. My nipples are puffy and stick out. I know other people can tell. I get laughed by some people in the locker room sometimes. I wanted to know if I took clenbuterol (which is a very very powerful fat burner) and nolvadex (which is an anti-estrogen) for a few months would that combat it or maby reduce it a little bit. I also found this stuff called 'diet aid of questionable value'. I don't know if its real or not. It may just be a gimik. If it is real I might just try all three. Any information you could give me would be great. I would also like information on 'diet aid of questionable value' if anyone has heard of it.

Offline tweeter

I don't know what it it but it messed up the word i posted and put diet and questionable. Heres the website of the third item on my list.   http://www.gynohelp.com/

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
To put it as nicely as I can, THAT STUFF SUCKS.

It's a RIP OFF.

Buy it only if you normally like to flush money down the toilet for a good time.  

It's a snake oil diet pill that is sometimes "advertised" on this forum by cheapo scumbags who try to make us think they are really having a gynecomastia problem.  That's why the forum automatically changes the product name to "diet aid of questionable value".   ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024