Author Topic: I wanna watch Men with Breasts!!!  (Read 3375 times)

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
My dad has this programming deal with DirecTv, but it doesn't allow me to watch Discovery Health Channel, and that is where they show it!! ARgh! So, i want to know if they ever show it on other channels, or if they sell it, or where i can get it for free. Specifically, through BitTorrent software such as Azureus and from torrent sites like the now-defunct SuprNova.org.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 04:57:49 AM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The Discovery Channel my sell past shows on VHS tape. Check their Site ;)

I just checked Discovery Channel and The Learning Channel Sites. Could not find anything on Gyne or 'Men With Breasts' inparticular. Shoot them an email and ask if they have a copy of that airing.

I have a copy of 'Men With Breasts' that I recorded with the computer from a TLC airing on November 27, 2004. It's a 4 Gig file. I could shoot it over to ya on ICQ or maybe I could upload it to Kazaa... Let me know if ya want the file....

John.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 09:24:26 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

My dad has this programming deal with DirecTv, but it doesn't allow me to watch Discovery Health Channel.

Did your Dad put 'Parental Lock' on that channel?

John.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 02:20:24 PM by Bambu »

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
The Discovery Channel my sell past shows on VHS tape. Check their Site ;)

I just checked Discovery Channel and The Learning Channel Sites. Could not find anything on Gyne or 'Men With Breasts' inparticular. Shoot them an email and ask if they have a copy of that airing.

I have a copy of 'Men With Breasts' that I recorded with the computer from a TLC airing on November 27, 2004. It's a 4 Gig file. I could shoot it over to ya on ICQ or maybe I could upload it to Kazaa... Let me know if ya want the file....

John.

Why don't you burn it on a DVD-R disc and mail it to him? It will cost about $1.50 to do that (materials and postage).

It will take an awfully long time to transfer a 4GB file over P2P networks.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Why don't you burn it on a DVD-R disc and mail it to him? It will cost about $1.50 to do that (materials and postage).

That's a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion.... ;)

It will take an awfully long time to transfer a 4GB file over P2P networks.

All depends on connection speed. Dial-up for sure but Broadband wouldn't take all that long.

John.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Hmmm... Ok ill do it. I use Azureus, a Bittorrent Client. I'll pm you detailz bamboo.

We never subscribed to DHC. IT is not in our programming subscription.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 10:40:29 AM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
I've seen that.

It's kind of depressing because there's this guy on there having surgery for the second time. I don't think the second time worked out for him either.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
aux.  I saw it too.  I didn't think it looked much better after the 2nd surgery either.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024