Author Topic: unhappy with lipo results...  (Read 9040 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
I am losing hope.. I had my op last Jan. 14, 2005. It seems very little has changed. Before I had my op, i always go to this site. But now, i rarely go to this site and want to forget that I have gyne.

my nipples do still protrude, and my gyne is still obvious. and still conical in shape. and still aches when pressed and i believe this hasn't fully recovered from the tumescent lipo only operation.

the nurse said, final results will be seen in 3 months and it is already nearing, and as i can see my case, it doesnt look fine.

what do i have to do now? im losing hope. any words of motivation? thanks  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I remember a post from one guy who said that he was almost a full year post op before all the swelling etc. went away and he reached his final contour.

My suspicion is that not many people need to wait nearly so long.  But, apparently, some do.

Be patient and keep a good attitude.

And good luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
thanks Paa_Paw!!!!

now i gained hope from your post!!!!  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I'll tell you what you need to do. If it's been almost 3 months and your gyne is still obvious, your nipples still protrude and it doesn't look fine.  Go back to the dr, show him the before and after pics and ask for a revision surgery.  

I'm seeing a common theme here.  Not in people who aren't happy with their results, because I think that the majority are, but with those who aren't that seem afraid, yeah, that's the right word, afraid to go back to their surgeon and demand some damn answers.  

Like paa said, some guys take longer to heal.  For crying out loud, it's been 3 months and "very little has changed?"  You should see better results by now.  1st, re-gain your hope.  2nd, get some courage. 3rd, go back to the surgeon and get some answers.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2005, 07:26:10 PM by jc71 »

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
ok, i will post before and after pics later so that you judge if something has improved or not. thanks

Offline jc71

boy graham, i though i was brusque. your post was to the point and very true.

Offline jc71

sadgyneguy.  I know it can be devastating and very depressing when surgery doesn't turn out right.  Go get some answers, give yourself some peace of mind.  Hell, you're making me nervous now.  ;)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
i have my pics now, where do i upload the pictures?

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
pre op January 14, 2005

As of March 25,2005

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
what do you think is the cause why i didnt attain big improvements? do you think there is some gland?

Offline target3

• Posting Member
Can't say I notice too much difference with yoru before and after pics. I would have expected better results then what you got.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
who was your surgeon? i would go and see him or at least send him these pictures.

Offline Spleen

Unfortunately, it looks like you're one more guy who had lipo only and solved just part of the problem.  Are there any cases of puffy or cone-shaped nipples that anyone has seen that have been resolved without glandular excision?  I'd ask the doc for a gland-only revision, assuming he would know what to do.  From what I understand glandular excision can be done with local anesthesia only, so it's not a big production.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
thanks for the reply. do you think that there will be major improvements in the future? and how come i still have this breasts still? does it seem to be a waste of time and money? im thinking if i did something wrong why did the lipo only didnt give me good results. i stopped working for almost 5 months just because of this thing.

as you all see, what do you think is the ratio of gland to fat? well, i seem to lose hope. it doesnt matter for me if it doesnt get perfect as long as it is not obvious, but that's not the case right now. still, my co-workers still look at my chest and creates a very embarassing moment and hurts me emotionally.

i can feel something hard under my nipples, i dont know if its gland or something because of the swelling. do i still have to wait or raise this issue to my surgeon considering this is still under but soon approaching the 3 month mark?

i read something in the net that lipo takes up to 6 months, to see the final results. i hope i will be seeing  good results in another 3 months from now.  :-[

Offline nope1

• Gold Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024