Author Topic: Canadian compression shirts  (Read 5494 times)

Offline e

my name came out wrong so I will have it live with e lol, anyhow I have a small case of gyne, just kinda popped up in about grade 9 or so and never left. nothing which calls for a dire need of sugery (although in time when I can afford to take time off work I will probably get it) but just enough to really get at me and my self confidence, anyhow I am pretty sure a compression shirt would work wonders for me and I saw that someone posted this somwhere http://www.underworks.com/996.html, anyhow that is an american site and I might order from there, but does anybody know where I could order a shirt like that from a Canadian site to avoid duty and extra shipping? I have looked, not all that hard I will admit, but I can't seem to find one.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
Hey e. I went through the same thing two summers ago.And if I have to do it agian I woundn't have  bought the compression shirt  from underworks(I bought two) Heres why.
1. Its  a real bytch putting it on.
2. After the op you wont be able to raise your hands above you head so there is no way in hell you gonna be able to put it on right away. Your ta ta's are going to look like they got the shyt kick out of them  :o.
3. The compression wrap/shirt itch like hell. So at least with the wrap you can take it off easily and chill out a bit

So just by the wrap and keep them clean. hint. wrap once around your shoulder to keep the wrap from going down you chest.l

I havent been on the site for a long time so if you got any question for me just be patience.

be cool my brothers

3cheers

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Does anybody know where I could order a shirt like that from a Canadian site to avoid duty and extra shipping?

I have one for sale... It's new and worn for only 5 minutes just to see how it fit.

What size are you?  Where in Canada are you?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
If grandpa bambu's doesn't fit you I also have 2 for sale, still in their original plastic package.  One's a large (muscle shirt), and the T-shirt is an XL.  I have a 44 - 46" chest and they fit great.

Offline e

lol it's been a while, I'm from southren ontario, but I am not looking to use it as a post sugical garment or anything, I am starting my apprenticing as a stone mason this summer so I am gonna be out a lot with just a Tshirt on, I find things with labels across the chest work nicely, but not all my shirts have that. are the shirts worth it? I seem to be getting mixed messages from the board, why is do people seem to be selling them unused or only wearing them for 5 minutes? seems like a lot of money, just to try one on and re sell it or to not even open them
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 02:04:35 AM by e »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Are the shirts worth it? I seem to be getting mixed messages from the board, why do people seem to be selling them unused or only wearing them for 5 minutes? seems like a lot of money, just to try one on and re sell it or to not even open them

I bought one just to see what a compression shirt was like. How it fit/performed etc...   It was only $30 from Underworks.

I wore a specialty compression 'wrap' for my post-op care. I didn't use a compression vest/shirt. So I was curious as to what a compression 'shirt' was like....

What size are you? My shirt is a Med. (38-40 chest).

GB
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 12:26:12 PM by Grandpa Bambu »

Offline e

I gotta 43' chest, and it is growing still thru my weight training so I think a medium would be a bit of a tight fit, how did you feel the shirt worked? and did you even need it when you got it?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

The shirt felt good once it was on. Very snug. It was difficult to get on and take off though.   :-\

No, I didn't need it when I got it. I got the shirt about three weeks ago and I have been gyne free for just over 2 years. Gotta tell ya, time goes by much faster as you get older... Seems just like yesterday when I had surgery. Sorry, I'm rambling a bit here... I purchased the shirt just to see what it was like.

GB

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
The easy way to put on a comp.shirt. Stick both feet throught the top and then pull up the shirt. I cut about inch from the underarm to keep the shirt from digging into you underarm.

lator

3cheers

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Wow....these things sound like deathtraps :o LOL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024