Author Topic: endocrinologist anyone ?  (Read 3236 times)

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
has anyone here seen an endocrinologist before they went through surgery ?

i didn't and i think that if i did, i would now have went under the knife cause 3500$ later, i still have gyne. i need to see one now...

does anyone know any (in the montreal area)?
how was it? what kinda of tests will he be prescribing ? i ready about guys who had mammography  :-\ is that standard ?
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
i'm 24.
as for my surgery... oh no... it was perfect for about a week and then some swelling (or what i though was swelling... i mean it might have been but...). the whole thing has been growing for about 4-5 months until i went back to my original size. i am now almost 8 months post op and the boobs are looking right at me in the mirror. :-[

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
ya i'll do that thanks!

Offline EDMGyno24

• Posting Member
I saw one, he said that hormons are a big part of the condition, but hormon therapy won't help cause homones will not get rid of the breast tissue

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
ok so i should have made the hormon therapy along with surgery ? cause surgery did not get rid of the breast tissue in mycase. or at least, it grew back.

i'll book an appointment this afternoon.

Offline EDMGyno24

• Posting Member
I was told my fielding during my consult that the tissue wouldn't grow back. Are you sure that you just don't have excess skin, or fat tissue? or can you actually feel the breast tissue?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024