Author Topic: Is the glad attached to any other tissue other than nipple?  (Read 3661 times)

Offline clockwrk

• Posting Member
Hi, I have a question. I am wondering if the gland that is located under the nipple is attached to any other tissue other than the nipple. I watched a few of the videos of the actual proceedure and it looked like all that was done was the gland was cut from the nipple and then pulled out the incision with a tweezer like tool and then you are stitched back up. Is this all that is involved in the surgery that involves only glandular excision only?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I watched a few of the videos of the actual proceedure and it looked like all that was done was the gland was cut from the nipple and then pulled out the incision with a tweezer like tool and then you are stitched back up. Is this all that is involved in the surgery that involves only glandular excision only?

Looks simple huh...  ;)

However, do not try this yourself at home...   :P

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline clockwrk

• Posting Member
It looks extremely simple the way they show it in the video. It looks like they just slice you open grab the gland with some some tweezers and cut it from the nipple, and zip you back up. It does not look like it is attached to any other tissue???? I am not suggesting I am going to try this myself.  ;) Any other insight? Perhaps from a P.S?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I am not suggesting I am going to try this myself.  ;)

I was jk dude!  :P

GB

Offline xxxxxxxxxx

• Bronze Member
It can be lighly attached to the surrounding muscle to as was the case with me

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024