Author Topic: Scared of growing gyno!  (Read 1188 times)

Offline nitz

Hey all! I'm new to the site, I've had gyno since puberty and now I'm 25, been obese for most of my life, nearly a year ago I used to weight almost 330lbs at 6'1.

After some strict dieting and a lot of exercises I went down to 176lbs, this left me with A LOT of stretch marks and gyno, fortunately loose skin wasn't a problem.

The gland itself is about the size of a small sized lemon(yes it's THAT bad, not too hard to see women with smaller boobs than me) and still got some residual fat as well. I usually try to conceal it wearing undershirts and keeping a terrible curved forward posture. Honestly I've never made a big deal of it, I think the bouncing bothers me more than aesthetically speaking.

Over a month ago, I was exercising and my nipples got really sore due all the sweating and rubbing against the t-shirt. Only after a while I noticed how bad it had gotten, I had little bloody dots on both of my nipples and it hurt like hell.

Uh... So, it already healed but the nipples are very sensitive and the gland hurts when pressed gently. I also noticed it got slightly bigger and heavier, it's seriously freaking me out!

Is this a actual symptom of breast growth? Could the "runner's nipple" incident have promoted it?

I have an appointment with my GP next week but it's getting me really paranoid.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Check the garments section. Compression garments may be a great thing for you.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024