Author Topic: Please, I need your professional opinion in regards Dr. Dr. Wilcox's technique.  (Read 1032 times)

Offline futuristic

Hi,

I had a consultation with Dr. Dr. Dr. Wilcox and I'm thinking of getting the procedure with him. He seems very confident about his result, they did over 180+ procedures last year according to him. However, I'm concerned about the technique that he uses. He does a small 1.5 cm incision under each arm to remove the tissue after performing ultrasonic lipo. To remove the tissue, he said he uses a multi-jointed cutting instrument to cut the gland without any nipple incisions. I'm just wondering why other doctors, such as Dr. Delgado uses more traditional techniques, non-ultrasonic lip, and through nipples incision.

Dr. Dr. Wilcox also mentioned "Just as important as getting flat torso is not removing too much tissue. Certainly, some glandular tissue in small amount has to be left behind the nipple and areola so that a depression is not left behind." My question is that typical thing? leaving some tissues? I have seen other doctors performing the surgery and extracting the tissue under the nipple which made me more concerned. Anyone did surgery with Dr. Dr. Wilcox?

Thanks!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024