Author Topic: Nurein  (Read 19355 times)

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Sorry I have to post this again as it looks like when you click on it it takes you to Dr. Nurein's page!
I was wondering if anyone had surgery done with Dr. Nurein? I have checked a few pages and I could find only one post.
What was your experience? Is he the only one that does it with local anaesthetic? 

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
Hey

I'm booked in with Dr. Nurein in November. Went to Sheffield for consultation

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Brilliant. It would be great to hear what your experience was like.

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
I will let you know how it goes. 
Reviews look good on different sites. Technique is as expected.
I'm in the North West so they have offered surgery at Sheffield rather than the Harley Street, London offic. 

Offline Calumr16

Alright mate,

I had surgery last Tuesday, excision and lipo. Went great. I was the 4th and final patient of the day.

Stayed at Euston Square Hotel, got an Uber to Harley street with Blue, the patient coordinator. Great guy. Very calming.

Surgery was delayed for around an hour. No real issue. Met Dr. Nurein to get photos and markings ready for surgery. Pretty straight forward guy. No airs or graces. Didn’t bother me.

Went upstairs with nurse. Competed a few basic checks on me then into surgery!

It was surreal as you’d expect. Given local anaesthetic, waited a few minutes then straight in with lipo. Small incision below chest. Can barely see now, healed great. Like tiny scratches. Lipo was the most painful part. Really surreal feeling. With me being last patient, and because they were running quite far behind I’m not sure if he rushed a little and got on with it before LA took affect. Could be wrong. He frequently asked if I was ok. When I said it hurt, he’d change positions and come from a different angle.

Then onto excision of gland. Both quite small compared to some I’ve seen. Couldn’t feel a thing. Stitched up and done!

Dr. Nurein left room immediately and gave nurses job of aftercare. Girl put bandages on me and vest. Got another vest in care package which was handy.

Now 7 days out. Looking great. Lots of texts with Matthew and Blue. Face timing dr tomorrow. Every day get a survey via text message to fill in as part of aftercare.

Right breast is swollen and bruised (yellowish) left breast is flat. This is normal apparently. Vest worn 24/7 for 6 weeks aside from shower.

Cost - 4K

All of the pain, discomfort and soreness is worth it. Just get it done!

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
Brilliant! Congratulations. I am seriously considering it.

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
Thanks calumr16 good post. I can't wait to get it done

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
It would be great to see pictures! :-)

Offline robirobi

• Bronze Member
I have booked a consultation. So far I have been told that prices range from around £2,800 for one Gland excision, to £3,500 for both sides.  There are extra charges for sedation and Vaser Liposuction (if needed). 

I have to admit that while the reviews are generally good for some reason I am not entirely convinced, I am not sure why to be honest!

Offline Ozorris

• Posting Member
As mentioned I'm booked in. The price is 3.5k for gland excision and 4k for both gland and vaser lipo. 

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
I've seen a few good reviews for Hassan now on these forums and some other recognised places like trustpilot.
It sounds like it's actually the liposuction that causes the pain, and that gland removal is actually the easier part! Not what I would have though at all.
When you have the local in, can you not even feel the knife cut around the nipple? I have type 1 gyno (quite mild). I wasn't allowing myself to come to terms that it was mostly gland, as I assumed that would be the worst part. I might just see if I can run off the small pockets of fat and then simply have the glands removed.
Is the recovery quite mild for gland only? I work from home on a helpdesk so can sit most of the day which is quite lucky with regards to work.

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
Seeing as there are a few guys here that have gone with Dr. Nurein, it would be great to have a single thread with pre/post pics and stories.

Offline kingkongaintgotshitonme

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,
so I had my surgery on Monday with Dr. Nurein...I've just taken the bandage off today and seen the results..
I was warned beforehand that it would be swollen and the results wouldn't be accurate until a few months but I have to say I'm a bit concerned as it seems like there's a lot of fat which has been left on there.
It does look a lot better than before but I can't say I'm completely happy yet!!!
As far as the pain the gland for me was the part which hurt the most as there wasn't enough local given initially but as soon as I told the doc he put more local in and the pain was gone. 

Hope this helps.

Offline Mike12345

• Posting Member
Hi Guys,
so I had my surgery on Monday with <a class="underlinelink" href="https://www.gynecomastia.org/doctors/dr-hassan-nurein/profile">Dr. Nurein[/url]...I've just taken the bandage off today and seen the results..
I was warned beforehand that it would be swollen and the results wouldn't be accurate until a few months but I have to say I'm a bit concerned as it seems like there's a lot of fat which has been left on there.
It does look a lot better than before but I can't say I'm completely happy yet!!!
As far as the pain the gland for me was the part which hurt the most as there wasn't enough local given initially but as soon as I told the doc he put more local in and the pain was gone.

Hope this helps.

Hey Kong,

If you could post your before and after shots that would be great. What does it feel like when they cut the nipple open and then start cutting the gland out? Do you even feel anything at all, or does it feel like a vibration/light pull?

Did you have lipo and gland removal? If lipo, is that done from the areola incision or do they still go in from the armpit? I've heard that with the levick armpit route, he shaves your pits which is meant to be horrible when it starts growing back lol.

Offline kingkongaintgotshitonme

• Posting Member
So he did my lipo from the nipple incision I believe.
I had lipo and gland removal. I think with me they hadn't given me enough anesthetic so the gland removal on the first breast hurt quite a bit and I told him then he gave me more and no more pain... the lipo had tiny bits which stang but nothing major. 
Overall I wouldn't worry about the pain at all... it's a small price to pay for what it is. But the worst part of the whole experience (I'm only 6 days in) is wearing the damn vest 24/7 ... and for the first three days u cant shower as you have a bandage on and it gets itchy...
I will be posting some pics but haven't really had a chance to take any yet.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024