Author Topic: Surgery tomorrow (with working pics)  (Read 6810 times)

Offline Prolactinoma

• Posting Member
Hi all,

Pics in the link below.

I am four days post op.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19647.0

Let me know your thoughts. Any question please ask.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
brilliant results! truly cant wait to get my surgery now. karidis seems to be getting good results wich is great.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats Broh!!!

Welcome to the 'Other Side' dude...  ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Trycer6

• Posting Member
My boobs and my body type are similar to yours and my surgery's in 2 days, I hope the results are as good as yours man they look great.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Congrads man!! Looks good! Confidence shot up any??

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline Prolactinoma

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies guys.

In all honesty it's quite hard to get too confident when your wearing what basically amounts to a corset (compression vest) 24/7 for 14 days BUT when I remove it I LOVE the results. I know for me this is life changing. No more constraints around the clothes i wear, the way i hold my shoulders, the praying my nipples go erect so they look better when i take my shirt off, no more pointy nips, no more excuses down the gym avoiding chest workouts. I am looking forward to 2010 and beyond :)

Offline Prolactinoma

• Posting Member
Quick update. Went shopping today for a new top for xmas eve night out. Couldn't believe how all the tops I tried looked so good. No longer constrained by colour, size or fit. I am really looking forward to going out. I cant believe how much my shape has changed. I have gone from looking chubby with a large side profile to looking buff (sorry to boast but I need to explain how good i feel). My arms look huge now as I have instantly lost 4 inches off my chest.

If anyone has any niggling doubts I wold highly recommend going for surgery. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Worth every penny and probably one of the best decisions I have made.

I had to wait due to an underlying health issue (pituitary tumour) but feel that at 30 this was the best xmas present ever.

merry xmas all. Will post new pics soon.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
yea I kno what you mean but I like wearing my vest.  Don't like the pointy thing in the middle of my chest that goes all the way down on the vest lol but it's all good!!  Im gettin in shape and shit and im also on a diet so everything is on a come up for me!!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 04:11:23 PM by fluffy_tits »

Offline MonkeyPolo

• Posting Member
Hi Prolactinoma and everyone!

Congrats on your New Life Prolactinoma!
I know the money was worth it :)

I am planning to get Gyno Surgery soon.

I'm about 5'10" - 5'11"
72kg (160 lbs)

I'm Athletic Built, I work out and do cardio every week.

Gyno is the 1 thing messing up my physique.

Mine is very small, smaller than yours was Prolactinoma.

People don't really even notice it with my shirt off, mainly just me.
But I feel uncomfortable about it everyday.
Even wearing shirts, there is always that little small poke of the nipple, which feels just wrong :(

What I came here to ask, is about your Recovery after the Surgery.

How long did you need to stay away from Gym after surgery, before starting to workout again.
I don't want to stop working on my chest for too long :(
But I know the surgery is more important...

How long did it take for you to stop wearing the vest? Just 14 days?

I'm hoping since I don't have much fat, and my gyno is very small, my recovery should be "mostly" complete in under a month.

Thanks for help from anyone!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
How long did it take for you to stop wearing the vest? Just 14 days?

I'm hoping since I don't have much fat, and my gyno is very small, my recovery should be "mostly" complete in under a month.

Don't be under the misconception that if the vest comes off at 14 days, you'll be nearly healed... We wear a compression garment for 'initial' healing only. You still have a long healing journey ahead of you after the vest comes off...

Also, don't always associate 'mild' G with 'short' recovery time. Sure, the less work done 'should' mean a shorter recover time. However, we all heal differently and there are many factors that dictate the healing process. Don't be disappointed if your recovery process lasts longer that you had envisioned...  ;)

GB...

Offline thetodd

Really nice result, its amazing how much well built you look after the op than before hand. Shows how much gyne ruins overall figure, really good result!

as Grandpa Bambu said that is the initial healing peroid, make sure you start massaging a few times a day at the 3 week point get a few bottles of bio oil. Cause once scar tissue is formed its a proper pain in the arse to shift it.

Good luck with the healing
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
hey thetodd i have noticed u have mentioned u are suffering with scar tissue, i remember think wow u had good result awhile back seein ur post.
im just wandarin if u are still happy u had the surgery etc. was it still the right decision etc?

my time is coming for the surgery and im deciding what to do really? as u know its a big decision

thanks for any replies

Offline Prolactinoma

• Posting Member
Hi,

Yeah it made a massive difference to my shape. I should really post some more pics - will do when I stop being lazy!

I will defo start massaging soon. I have gone from feeling chbby in the gym to being one of the biggest guys there. Quite amazing really :)

Also had a HELL OF A LOT of female attention over xmas period.

It was £4161 all in and I am back in the gym already. I was back on day 10 - which is what it says on my surgeon (Karidis') website. Today day 13 I trained chest and triceps. Usually I rep with 90 -100kg. Today I just did 60kg. I have recovered quite quick but i guess it depends on person etc. 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 06:31:06 PM by Prolactinoma »

Offline thetodd

ya alrite postiey

yeah the scar tissue is a major pain in the arse in all honesty. Mainly because its now all on my right side and i have nothing on the left making it look uneven. But dont get me wrong its not a HUGE amount of scar tissue its just enough for me to know its there and to annoy me. I will try and take some pictures and update my old post (once ive lost some of my christmas binging tummy ;))

Dont regret the surgery at all but regret the way i let massaging slide, also giving up the vest to quickly. A few months ago i was Pro taking off the vest after a week but now id reccomend people wearing it as long as they can manage!

Get the surgery without a doubt, try and go with karidis if you can afford it!

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
thanks to u both for replies! much appreciated and ye if u get a chance pics would be good.

im hoping on getting the money together sometime in january so hopefully this year coming will be a good one. my plan is to go with karidis wich i have had a consultation with so fingers crossed i can get the courage to book.

thanks again

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024