Author Topic: Fat Burners  (Read 4474 times)

Offline STT

Im 1.94m tall and nearly 120kg, do cardio and weight training everyday to get rid of the extra fat as i need to lose 15/20kg to get defined.

After a break, 4 days ago i started training again, now consuming 2 or more liters of water per day and also using Thermonex which is a fat burner from the BSN brand.

Lost 3kg in the last 4 days and im really impressed as i just thought it was crap or had very very slight effect, so i reserched some more and found other fat burners with very good reviews being the most acclaimed the Lipo 6x which i plan to use in the future.

Would be glad to read reviews, information or personal experience about the topic.

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
  • Even Fools Are Right Sometimes.
My friend that I used to lift with used lipo 6x because he just naturally carris fat ( his nickname is thunder thighs lol) and its worked great for him
Tired of being that one link that just cant break

Offline Idlewild

• Posting Member
I've seen alot of fat burners for a few years and I think BURN from trueprotein is the best. It has many of the potent, scientifically proven, ingredients without coming out too expensive. Thermonex works by using synephrine, and Lipo 6x uses synephrine + yohimbine, both should work but BURN has synephrine, yohimbine, alpha lipoic acid, acetyl l carnitine, etc. Granted it might be a little intense for people who are very affected by stimulants but it is a very good product.

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
Isn't carnitine just a fancy word for caffiene? Because caffiene has the tendency to make you think you're hungry when you're really not.

Offline Idlewild

• Posting Member
No no, ALCAR (Acetyl L Carnitine) is the acetylated form of the amino acid l-carnitine. It has been shown to decrease fat, keep/increase muscle mass, and decrease fatigue. ALCAR is better absorbed by the body than just l-carnitine. It helps with fat loss by helping to shuttle free fatty acids to be more readily used and by increasing metabolism.

Cheers

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
Thanks for the info and confusion lol.

Offline dwl

• Posting Member
Can you use a fat burner while in recovery stage from surgery?

Offline lugnuts

• Posting Member
Only use fat burners if you are training and dieting right, these can cause health problems in the long run.  only use proven fat burners hydroxy cut, lipo6.. DONT LET COMMERCIALS SCAM YOU.

If you choose to take this path monitor blood pressure through out.

and remember cut calories to 1300-1500/day. No sugars (store fat), salt (retain water weight).

High protein and fat diet will help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024