Author Topic: Has this happened to anyone else?  (Read 2180 times)

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Alright, I had the surgery 2 months ago.  Pretty good results, at the moment, with a shirt on I have a really good contour.  I have pectoral muscles, and a solid chest.  The other night, my cousin came up to me and told me, "you have got the nicest set of breasts."  What??  It's like I can't shake the god damn thing.  I dont' have gynecomastia anymore, but he (and probably others) probably just assume I'm hiding it or something.  I was finally starting to gain some confidence, and then this stupid jerk cousin I have ruins it all for me.  Even though I know I have a nice chest, I now am starting to have the same feelings of insecurity as I did before the surgery.  Anyone else ran into this? 

Offline tittyman1111

• Posting Member
u said u have a flat chest? so why u concerned...he is probly referring to ur pecs...dudes who dont lift, call "pecs", "breasts" ....chill out

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
honestly dude you are burnin yourself for nothing, tell me some, are you really satisfied with your results? if you are then this shouldn't bother you.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I agree with the others. My friends lift all the time and have ripped chest muscles, not that I care  ;D but when they talk about their chest they make comments. Sometimes they'll say, my breasts hurt from working out yesterday. Like the others say, don't worry about it.  ;)

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Yeah, I guess that I got a little worked up over nothing.  It made me second guess how happy I am with the results.  Now, I realize the only thing they could have done to make my chest flatter would be to cut out the muscle.  And that would just be stupid.  Thanks guys.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024