Author Topic: Update! One step closer!  (Read 2751 times)

cody sockeye

I talked to my mom and dad about surgery today (two seperate times because they are divorced) and I got a thumbs up for gynecomastia surgery. That's right! I'm parent-approved. Now I just gotta figure out what else I have to do. My mom said we could travel anywhere I need to go for this.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Tarli

• Posting Member
Well done for telling your parents, that's probably the hardest part of the whole ordeal of have gyne. Get booking some consultations and just go for it mate.  ;D

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member
Did you read my thread "how to tell your parents"?

Do you think I should get surgery or just suck it up and live with my gyne and let it go away like my doctor said???

If I have too, I will get a job and work hard to raise my own money to get the surgery

I want to get rid of my puffy nipples before I go to the Airforce Academy.

Offline Tarli

• Posting Member
I think if your not sure, raise the money anyway. Once you've got enough, look at your chest and ask yourself if you are really really willing to spend all the money you saved up for it, or spend it on something else.
Just something to think about.

cody sockeye

Well done for telling your parents, that's probably the hardest part of the whole ordeal of have gyne. Get booking some consultations and just go for it mate.  ;D

Yes, it is. I've told them both before, but this is the first time I brought up surgery. It went very painlessly and quickly; moreso than I expected.

Did you read my thread "how to tell your parents"?

Do you think I should get surgery or just suck it up and live with my gyne and let it go away like my doctor said???

If I have too, I will get a job and work hard to raise my own money to get the surgery

I want to get rid of my puffy nipples before I go to the Airforce Academy.

Can I get a link to it? Maybe I can help...

Offline moobiesfighter

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024