Author Topic: Gyne causes.. Is this even possible?  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Redi

• Posting Member
Hello

Really not sure if there is an answer for this question but i am wondering if anybody thinks this is possible.

I got Gyne when i was about 13 or so. Now, i know there are plenty of factors involved and i was going through puberty but a GP once suggested the cause of my gyne and its made wonder for years.

The time was early eighties and my father was a butcher. Back then all kinds of Steroids and hormones were used in the meat industry in Australia.. A gp suggested that the eating a lot of this meat growing up has possibly cause my Gyne.. My father also has a huge fatty chest that i remember he developed at around the same time.  I know it is just as easy to blame puberty but from what i understand i must have gotten too much testosterone at that time and my body converted some of the excess into estrogen. Can it be that i ingested hormones over a long period of time and then when puberty hit i was overloaded with them?

Just wondering if there is any science to suggest that it is even possible Or has any1 got thoughts on the subject.

Thanks and sorry if it is a silly question!

Offline xelnaga13

Yes I think it's possible. Gyne can be caused by genetics and environmental factors. I would venture to say that more are caused by the former than the ladder.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Gynecomastia is clearly indicated in the art of many ancient cultures including both Egypt and Greece. The origin of the term "Gynecomastia" is attributed to the Greek Physician Galen; He lived in a time when hormones were unknown and obesity was not common.

We live in a time when we try, in one way or another, to assign blame for everything. I think this is pure folly.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Gynecomastia is clearly indicated in the art of many ancient cultures including both Egypt and Greece. The origin of the term "Gynecomastia" is attributed to the Greek Physician Galen; He lived in a time when hormones were unknown and obesity was not common.

We live in a time when we try, in one way or another, to assign blame for everything. I think this is pure folly.

To me that is saying "it just is" and that is somewhat how I feel. Why do we always need to have answers for everything, sometimes shit happens, just accept that it happen, do what you need to do about it and move on.

Some men have hair, some men are bald, some men have flat chest and others have larger breast. Maybe God just made us that why!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024