Author Topic: Nukem's Post-op Pics *updated*  (Read 6896 times)

Offline Spleen

Pretty dramatic change.  Well done.

Offline milk_caps

• Posting Member
 :o what the hell is that ?

they're totally gone dude, those are quick results..

awesome-- now do us all a favor and buy the tightest d@mn t-shirt you can get..

great pics... keep us updated.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 10:59:32 AM by milk_caps »

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline nukem2k5

I'm going to try to take some more pics later and post them so you guys can see my progress.  

Hopefully taking off my vest last night and scratching around w/ a paper towel didn't affect my bruising or anything.  The only parts I could see last night that are swollen are my sides under my arms where there's no foam padding.

Offline nukem2k5

Day #3 post-op pics posted in original message.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 07:43:02 AM by nukem2k5 »

Offline hypo

Looking good my friend 8)

Offline nukem2k5

Post-op Day #5 Update:[/i]

Haven't been able to take any pics and I don't want to take the vest off again to take any because it's a PITA.

I seem to have a little more feeling in my chest but not a significant amount.  I took my vest off earlier and noticed a little bit of dark red on the tip of my left nipple, and a speck of blood on the foam.  I don't know if it was anything to be very concerned about, as it was a really tiny amount.

The bruising on my left side has grown and darkened a bit, but feels less painful to the touch.  It seems the foam padding has prevented most swelling and bruising on my chest, as it's only really on my sides under my arms (namely my left side).  There's a straight line where the bruising ends from where the foam pads have been.

I plan to stop wearing the vest on Tuesday, as I've been instructed that only seven days is required and it's really aggravating.

Offline nukem2k5

Heh well I guess it depends on the surgeon.  If people are willing to travel far for Bermant and others, I'd recommend travelling to New Orleans (or Covington - where I had mine) for Dr. Metzner.

Offline fromsaint2sinner

• Posting Member
I saw that your was upwards of $4,000.00.  Did insurance pick up any of this cost?  

Offline nukem2k5

I saw that your was upwards of $4,000.00.  Did insurance pick up any of this cost?  

Sadly, no.  Surgeon's fee was like $2000 or so and the rest was the facility fee.

Offline fromsaint2sinner

• Posting Member
Do the Surgeons fee's vary based on cas severity?  thanks and sorry for so many questions

Offline nukem2k5

From my experience and from what I've read about others', no they charge a standard rate for gyne removal.  Now that I think of it I think it was somewhere around $2600, and that included lipo and excision through the armpits.  Then there was like $1400 for the facility and $40 for the vest, I believe.

Offline nukem2k5

No.  Actually when I asked him for some more photographs I was told his photo album was at his main office in New Orleans.  I guess it was pretty stupid of me, but since my mother had used him before and I really trusted him, I didn't bother having them try to bring it over to his office in Covington.  I figured he was probably my best shot in this area anyway.

The most convincing thing about Dr. Metzner was what my mom told me about how perfect he made her look.

Offline nukem2k5

Post-op Day #6 (05-30-2005) Update:[/i]

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/doihavegyno4/detail?.dir=fd8e&.dnm=5bee.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/doihavegyno4/detail?.dir=fd8e&.dnm=c180.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/doihavegyno4/detail?.dir=fd8e&.dnm=87b8.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/doihavegyno4/detail?.dir=fd8e&.dnm=afbd.jpg&.src=ph

I took the vest off today to go out and get lunch with some friends and I just put it back on a few minutes ago around midnight.  My intention was to see if I would experience any more swelling if I went without the vest for an extended period of time since my PS said I only need to wear the vest for seven days and that he's never seen a need for more than that.  

I took my time moving around during the day and driving was a pain because the bumps in the road hurt my nipples and turning in my car is a bitch because I can't extend my arms very far without my stitches hurting.  Anyway, this may be my last night to sleep in the compression as I feel it's probably done as much good as it is going to.  I know many of you feel it necessary to wear the vest for several weeks but hopefully I can be some evidence that this isn't true.

It was nice to be able to finally walk around standing straight without this vest pulling on me.  Even the impact of steps can irritate my nipples just from the up-down motion.  I made the mistake of sitting down too quickly on my diving board with my girlfriend earlier and it really fucking hurt.  I really just have to be careful.  

Have had a little more blood on my left nipple, so I'm a little concerned but I'm going to discuss it with my PS in a few days when I see him.

I can't think of much else to update with.  My chest doesn't look as nasty after I've washed it.  The slime is that gel they put on the foam pads under my compression vest that probably exists to help reduce itching and irritation.  I took the pics before I hopped in the shower.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 09:55:01 PM by nukem2k5 »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Your results are looking great.  
etc.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024