Author Topic: Itchiness  (Read 1496 times)

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
I wear a compression shirt by Under Armour all day long, sometimes even at night, and I recently changed my medication from Cymbalta to Zoloft.

Also, I've worked out during the last few months and have developed some definition, including my chest and subsequently made my nipples puffier.

I'm also experiencing some very mild itchiness. I can't tell if this means it's active gyne or maybe the constant touching, the under armour shit all day, etc....

Any suggestions, thoughts? Just looking down at my chest I have definitely noticed that they are a little bit puffier but that's probably because of working out. It's not like I'm eating surplus calories and bench pressing, just doing a lot of pushup exercises during classes at the Y.

Offline corvette09

• Bronze Member
How far out are you from your surgery. I had itchiness for a few weeks after surgery. If you have any doubt you could get a hormone test. If you decide to get tested be sure you doctor orders the right estrogen test. The one you want is Estradiol (E2). Good luck brother..

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
Hey Corvette - thanks for your reply. I actually haven't had any surgery at this time.

I am considering a visit to the endo but I think you need to see a general doctor before, and I don't have one. No insurance, either.

Offline corvette09

• Bronze Member
Your general doctor can order the test for you. My doctor checks my hormones every 6 months. You can also order your own test online. I did this awhile back. It's pretty simple. All you do is pick the test you want. Pay for it. Next you go to LabCorp to have your blood drawn. Wait a few days for your results. BTW, the test was only 50.00..

Offline hitchcock

• Bronze Member
How do you go about taking the test online? Who draws blood for you?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024