Author Topic: If you wear panties...  (Read 823 times)

MyLife

For any of you that have experienced the bliss of panties, would you mind telling what cut(s) you prefer? Just thought it may be a fun topic for all of us to pitch in on...

MyLife

I like tanga and cheeky cuts. Thongs are a 2nd best. If I have to go bikini, I prefer string bikini. I guess that selection is mostly to by back side being completely flat so any extra material seems to just get baggy like with bikinis. Hipsters or boyshorts work in a pinch if I hike them up

Offline taxmapper

I stick with bike shorts, capris and yoga leggings.   I have some boy cuts, but they dont work as well. 

BodyPos34B

I wear hipster, boy short and bikini cut panties. Got rid of all my male underwear awhile ago after trying women’s. Friend men’s in same styles but the cotton was thick and uncomfortable. It’s not at all for feminine intent to me. For me it’s for comfort and how the fabric breathes. I run about 4 miles a day and am active quite a bit. It just makes more sense to wear this style of underwear for comfort to me 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
For any of you that have experienced the bliss of panties, would you mind telling what cut(s) you prefer? Just thought it may be a fun topic for all of us to pitch in on...
I like thongs. I happen to have very wide hips and a bubble butt.
The Kardashians don't have much on my curves.
Every pantie I wear needs 'butt cheek room' or a thong. 👙

Although for several years now I have been stuck in incontinence briefs after surviving some strokes. I'm overweight, and ALL my extra weight goes right straight to my hips and butt.  I wear the largest size available in incontinence briefs to fit my caboose into them. 😲

When I was a teen my grandma used to say, "you sure got a set of hips on you!" 🤭
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 03:09:43 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

p.r.1974

Oh yeah, the briefs and boxers were all tossed long ago! It depends on the fit for me. I will do thongs that are wide enough, and a few boy shorts, as long as fall out is not an issue. Thongs are always a size smaller when ordered for fit. Availability is also a thing. I prefer to do sets, and get at least one or two different styles to wear on altering days before washing the bra. Just something I have heard from women and sales assistants over the years.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
I've been wearing panties for most of my life. I started wearing panties when I was 16. My mother had taken me bra shopping because I had developed large enough that I needed to wear a bra full-time. I had longer hair and I could definitely pass for a tomboy. The SA who fitted me thought I was a girl and asked my mother and I if I needed anything for panties to go with my bras that I had picked out. I still remember looking at my mother and her saying "you're the one wearing them, get what you want ".

That was almost 35 years ago and I have been wearing panties ever since. I typically wear pantyhose every day for work. It's part of our dress code if we wear a skirt or dress. Under my pantyhose I find that a simple "no-show" spandex/nylon, french cut panties are very comfortable. I definitely have date night bra and panty sets as well. That's the beautiful thing about women's clothing and especially underwear.  There is such a variety to choose from. I have different bras for different occasions. I have the same in my panty drawer. 

♥️Sophie ♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Oh yeah, different bras for different occasions and 'outfits' as well. 🤗

We have covered 'bras & panties' on the open forum......
How about makeup? 💋

Just asking 🤭

Offline Johndoe1

I have found I prefer the higher rise with the fuller bottom.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

If you have breasts like we do, over time you are eventually going to try on a bra, either because you have heard so many times you need to wear a bra or because you yourself come to feel the need for support, containment and a better presentation.

Once you try wearing a bra, you will never go back, and often you begin to have a different feeling about having breasts. 

You start to teach yourself about bras.  What different styles do for you, such as support, lift, shaping and nipple concealment.  You discover what you like.  You find the brands and styles that work best for you.  You build the bra collection you need.  And want.

Having and wearing bras becomes natural, your new normal.  And you accept you have now become like a woman is in this aspect. 

You shop for bras like women do and when you go into a boutique or intimate apparel department you are surrounded by women and you are doing the same thing as them.  The women see you have breasts like them and not like a man.  They accept you need to wear a bra like they do.

As you shop for your bras, get fitted, try on, and treated like the women around you, you also see the bras surrounded by panties, shapewear, hosiery, nighties, and lingerie in general.  You can’t help but notice them. It is natural curiosity to eventually want to check them out.

Nobody reacts or even seems to notice when you move from the bra to panty display. Or sometimes a sales associate helping you with the bras you and she know you need, asks if you need any panties today, or shows you the matching panty for the bra you and she have decided works best for you, or the sales associate tells you she is wearing the bra you are about to buy and it is her favorite and would you like her to bring you the shaper she is wearing and that she thinks you will like, too?  Or how about some pantyhose or tights or stockings?

You may feel awkward at first, but with time and exposure and acceptance, you will eventually say yes. You have seen how good these other items look on women.  You have seen and been told a bra looks
good on you. So, you finally give in and try panties, shapers, hosiery, etc.

You find they feel so silky, soft, smooth, and whispery on you.  It is so unlike men’s underwear and like nothing you ever experienced.  You find they look better with the bras that have become second nature for you to wear and that you and everyone knows you need.

You find you can’t say no to that first matching panty or the shaper the sales associate says she is wearing with the same bra you and she have on. I mean, what’s the big deal, you already wear a bra like a woman, of course you should panties, too.  You look silly in the dressing room with your nicely filled bra matched with men’s tighty whiteis, which in my case, show they are only nicely filled in back, but showing clearly there is very little to fill the front.

You say ok please bring me the matching panty or shaper.  The sales associate does, along with a disposable paper panty, she tells you to use underneath. She says she will get you a few more different styles she thinks you might like.  When she returns, you are in the same bra and shaper as her and she says they look good on you and asks how does it feel.  You honestly answer good, you like them.  She says she does, too.  And you wonder if she is talking about you, herself, or the both of you or if the distinction even matters.

You end up buying the bra and panties or shaper.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 11:00:40 AM by bustymale »

BodyPos34B

Busty, this reads almost hypnotic as vivid as it is and how loud it resonates and feels it speaks directly to. I made it about half way through reading this before starting to cry a little with how true it is. 

I used to shop for a bra with a military mindset, like, get in and get out before anyone see's me. Now days, I've accepted my breasts as breasts, whereas a year ago, it was gynecomastia, nothing else. As my breasts have filled my bras more, I've accepted what they are. In the acceptance of that, it's become more normal feeling to be in the women's department. I now take my time, browse freely, and instead of grab and go, it's a thoughtful experience regarding how this may feel, look, is it a good bra, and examining it as I imagine a woman may. It's not just a purchase anymore it's an investment. 

As it becomes normal, Busty is absolutely right, you become mindful of the department as a whole. I used to be argumentative in the direction this forum was going with it's feminine provoking topics and in depth discussions of wearing womens clothing. Thinking it was becoming a crossdresser's corner. Not realizing those who were provoking those topics, were just more evolved in their acceptance than I was of comfortable wear. As I matured in the last year, I've accepted I'm not just a man who needs a bra, I'm a man who enjoys a bra. As I came to that, I allowed myself to explore womens underwear and jeans and such and realized these aren't just panties and jeans for a woman, they are just general underwear and regular jeans, and sometimes men just fit in them better than underwear labeled for them. 

And like learning to take care of a bra in washing, drying, maintaining...you learn to take care of your underwear the same. It's no longer just throw on and go and throw in the wash with shirts jeans etc...it's panty liners, adapting to sitting when using the restroom because of tucking things away for comfort if needed. I see these as no different than nipple covers and scooping/swooping. It's no longer washing with shirts and jeans, but with delicates. The brain seems to evolve with it all as well in sure it is underwear, but it should still match or look good so you most days piece together underwear like you would shirt and pants. 

Before this forum I would see men wearing these things as crossdressers or fetishists or just odd. Because of this forum, I've learned the incredbile benefit of these things and learned it isn't a kink or fetish or oddball stuff at all. It's just comfortable. And when it comes to clothes, over or under, we should all wear what's comfortable to us. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
It'sJustMeDude,

I was going to quote that but I felt just a short note is just as good. 

I hope everyone that visits this site that just looks so to speak reads what you said.  It is normal for those of us who shop and wear from across the isle.  It's as natural as the blood that runs through our veins.  We all bleed red however there are many blood types.

BodyPos34B

Very true. I feel many probably have the interest, they just lack the understanding. Like myself, I saw panties and other things I wear fairly regularly now, as crossdressing and perverted. I didn't know what was wrong with me, and why I had the interest but wasn't trans or anything. Zero interest in being feminine whatsoever, very happy being a dude. It wasn't until I consistently seen topics here and spoke with others directly that it was encouraged and detailed that it isn't that at all, we have different body's and sometimes, things not "meant for us" are designed for us, we just don't know it cause we refuse to try it, because of what society and marketing and most of those around us tell us. 

I can't imagine a single person I know who would go yeah bro that makes total sense, you wear panties cause they're comfortable and bras cause you have boobs, and totally understand you wear stockings cause your legs get cold and they probably are more comfortable than long johns or long wool socks. Totally get it man you do you and keep wearing what makes ya comfortable. 
I imagine most people around me from family to relationships to peers and colleagues to go wtf why would any man who claims to be a man be wearing these things. He says it's not this and that but c'mon...

It's why I think the conversations here are so valuable and priceless. I seen my perspective a year and a half ago on this, and because of things here, I am so much more comfortable not just shopping,but wearing, and embracing the reasons I wear these things. Zero feminine reasoning, Fully for comfort. And I think more men who may come across this, it may open their perspectives as well to going, maybe I had it all wrong and maybe it really is just about comfort for some guys. 

Offline blad

Bustymale has said it well. 

There is an evolution in our clothing choices. It all begins with the development of our breasts, as I would guess that no one on this forum would have tried wearing a bra if not having something to put into the cups. Particularly with puberty onset breast development, if we do not make the immediate connection that we would fit a bra then there is the almost daily "reminder" by other classmates in school that we need one. 

Although it required a daily taunting in school that I needed a bra to finally make the connection to try one, once I tried on my first bra it quickly became apparent that they were right that I did fit a bra. Initially, as a teen, seeing how I fit and looked and felt in a bra was a bit erotic. But I also discovered that beyond the "emotional support" of wearing a bra was the discovery of the physical support it gave and that I simply felt more comfortable wearing one. This combination of emotional / physical benefits of wearing a bra likely assisted in my acceptance of my breasts and being satisfied to have them and live with them.  

As bustymale stated, wearing a bra brings into contact with the lingerie department while shopping for our needs. Eventually we may become increasing curious about how it would feel to wear panties. I became intrigued by the thong style of panties and ultimately now wear these daily. With daily wear, it is surprising how you generally forget you are even wearing a thong as you go about your day.

The look of panties does better complement wearing a bra and is sort of "the full package" in presentation and acceptance of having breasts.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
Busty,

I can say as a woman, you are absolutely correct. I feel that I pass very well and 99 % of the time I am accepted as nothing else but a woman. So I do alot of shopping and I enjoy it. I don't do nearly as much purchasing as I do shopping otherwise we'd be broke. 

I often see men who are obviously shopping for themselves. I can tell because they try to avoid eye contact and stay far enough away so they don't have to start a conversation. Sometimes I just want to go up to them and tell them that it's OK to wear what you like.

The girls who helped me as a man still help me as a woman. They don't care who is buying what. Besides, that's why they make bra and panty sets. They are made for people who wear bras and panties.  They are not made just for women. The SAs and fitters want to sell you what you want to buy.

♥️Sophie♥️

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024