Author Topic: Huge puffy nipples...extreme case of gyne..  (Read 8870 times)

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
Well here are some pics of me im trying my best to drop some major weight went from 240 to 190 so far...hope to drop another 20 to 25.... im about 5'11...and for the pics i posted i did get my appendix removed when i was little so you'll see a crease on my bottom abs..im also hoping to chizzle down my abs so they look better and hopefully if my plan does work ill get my surgery about mid January or early February.. its gonna be pretty tough...i go to work and school full time and already have 3 thousand dollars saved up so im about half way...i hope i just dont get a botched case like a few of the other guys ive seen..im definetly gonna go to a really good surgeon like Dr. Kapoor or Dr. Dr. Cruise cuz i live in the oc and hopefully they'll give me a few answers Ive been wanting to know so bad...im probably getting lipo and excision done do to the fact of my bad case of gyne...plz rate and tell me what u guys think...thanks for all your opinions..   here is  a link to my pics....
http://s452.photobucket.com/albums/qq248/outkast123456/
« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 08:09:44 PM by outkast »

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
looks like gland and fat. call board certified ps's in your area and get consultations.  surgery - - tis the only option.

DrBermant

Well here are some pics of me im trying my best to drop some major weight went from 240 to 190 so far...hope to drop another 20 to 25.... im about 5'11...and for the pics i posted i did get my appendix removed when i was little so you'll see a crease on my bottom abs..im also hoping to chizzle down my abs so they look better and hopefully if my plan does work ill get my surgery about mid January or early February.. its gonna be pretty tough...i go to work and school full time and already have 3 thousand dollars saved up so im about half way...i hope i just dont get a botched case like a few of the other guys ive seen..im definetly gonna go to a really good surgeon like Dr. Kapoor or Dr. Dr. Cruise cuz i live in the oc and hopefully they'll give me a few answers Ive been wanting to know so bad...im probably getting lipo and excision done do to the fact of my bad case of gyne...plz rate and tell me what u guys think...thanks for all your opinions..   here is  a link to my pics....

Plastic Surgery After Major Weight Loss can help with many factors.  Drooping and sagging of tissues is a major factor after losing weight.  Weight loss also does not deal with residual gynecomastia.  Skin Reduction Chest Lift may be a necessary compromise.  Dealing with a surgeon comfortable with Male Chest Lift can have significant advantages.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Male Mastopexy Chest Lift for Sagging Tissues

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
so Dr Bermant do you suggest that i get a chest lift with the gyne surgery for the best results because of my weight loss..

DrBermant

so Dr Bermant do you suggest that i get a chest lift with the gyne surgery for the best results because of my weight loss..

We are glad to help you explore your concerns during a consultation or preliminary remote discussion.  If interested, Jane is my office manager and can explain the process.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Congratulations on your weight loss, i admire your dedication!... Good Luck With Your Surgery!
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline Dr Kapoor

• Bronze Member
    • Dr. Kapoor, Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon

Congratulations on your weight loss so far and your plan to lose more. You'll be much happier with your eventual results of surgery. Based on your pictures, you will definitely need liposuction plus excision. As far as a chest lift goes, I would say it will depend on how much your skin shrinks down after surgery. I would be happy to see you for a consultation - please feel free to contact our office at 310 385-9623, and speak with Jaymie.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024