Author Topic: taking the first step....went for consultation today!!! can anyone advise me?  (Read 2288 times)

Offline corker10

Hello fellow suffers!
After years and years of shame and pain, i have eventually decided to do something about it! I had a consultation today and have a meeting with the surgeon on 11dec 09. I have been advised procedure could go ahead before xmas....i am soo excited! Howver, would like some advice ...I have been quoted price of £3600, i do have considerable breast tissue, with some fat also... my right side is larger than left.. does anyone know if the will remove breast tissue then perform lipo and if so, what happens to skin? i am optimistic but afraid i will be let down with results.. i am doing it now regardless but does anyone have any info or previos experience...? just can't wait till 11dec an waht info now pleeease haha. :)

Offline D24

• Bronze Member
Hi corker,

best advice i can give you is to write down all your concerns/questions and contact the plastic surgeon and write his/her answers down. That's what i did when i had excision recently. If you have glandular tissue it needs to be removed and if there's fat that needs to be contoured then it needs doing. Did the plastic surgeon not explain the procedure?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024