Author Topic: Transgender But Not Transitioning  (Read 4757 times)

Offline taxmapper

Offline gotgyne

In some threads we had the topic of 'autogynephilia'. Maybe this YouTube video can contribute something to it, including the pros and cons of the theory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPBFfINW4A0
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
In some threads we had the topic of 'autogynephilia'. Maybe this YouTube video can contribute something to it, including the pros and cons of the theory.
I have researched this a bit and found the term 'autogynephilia' to be a slur against transgender people. I submit this article that explains this theory to be false and some say meant to be.

https://www.crossdreamers.com/2020/05/the-autogynephilia-theory-debunked-by.html

I am not a member there, but I am reading more so I might be in the future.

My search led me to many places that showed how this word is used to shut transgender people down with a study that has been proven very flawed. I am not going to share some of what I have found because it is offensive, to say the least.

I wish we could just support each other without being offensive.

Charli

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Absolutely, that is an offensive and wrong term and theory to me. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Yes, that topic has been raised in a previous thread, because you raised it there.

It didn't go down well then either. In fact, it ended badly for some.

Not sure why you've come back for another swing.

Offline Justagirl💃

Perhaps there are individuals that long for days reminiscent of days past here on the forum. There is nothing wrong with that either, as we are all different and will choose different paths in regards to acceptance. 
Cordially speaking our minds about our personal views and experiences is welcomed, and that of course will result in differences of opinions. 
I don't always agree with everything spoken about here, and many things I just completely ignore. Some things I don't think should have been mentioned at all, but that is just my opinion. I am only one of many opinions here on the site. 
There are several aspects of MY life that I don't think are appropriate for THIS forum, so I mention them on another forum instead. 
I try my best to keep my content as appropriate to the crowd of listeners here as possible, while still participating. 
My path will not be the same as anyone else's, but we can all share common ground in acceptance. 
Trying not to offend without overly restricting our own speech is a tough balance. 

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
Looking at the creators other videos, they are coming from a place of bias at least. Their focus? Libertarianism, de-transitioning, "what about the boys?", conversion therapy, "transwidowism", etc. If you're looking to support your own biases that the world is "degenerating", becoming perverted, and the world is waging a "war" on your "traditional and godly" gender norms this "Curious" creator has you covered. They aren't scientific or using any sense of balance in their approach, it's just anti-trans/progressive-ism cross-dressed in "thinking man's" clothing.

Offline Justagirl💃

I watched the video out of curiosity as well. 
Everyone will have their own opinion, and the creator of the video has his.
Apparently the sharer of the video shares that opinion, and that is fine. We are all different, and wouldn't the world be a dreary place if we weren't. 

In my opinion the "title" of the video is rather offensive, and based off of flawed science. 
My personal journey is naturally based off my own body, and the changes during puberty and recently. The hormonal stew, and/or estrogen highway. 
It has nothing to do with "fetish based impulses" that the "science" of that terminology implies. That term places transitioning into a mental disorder upon further study of it. 

I get no sexual arousal from doing my makeup or wearing a revealing top. In fact I barely have a libido at all. 

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
I watched some of it as well, I'm not afraid of countering viewpoints either. That said, the channel is devoted purely to what some would consider more "alt-right" thinking and has content to cater. Just did some review of the creator and their content instead of simply watching the video, because context can be key.

Offline Justagirl💃

Yes, it seems as much. 
There is nothing wrong with different views on subjects. 
When in a discussion about views I disagree with, most of the time I will back out of the conversation. Everyone has a right to their view. 
When the science is flawed, I go a bit farther in explaining things out. But again, I won't make enemies over it either. 

When someone says, "this is why people behave this way", the statement is already invariably in error. There are a many variables as there are people in the world. 

Is it fetish based? 
Well, wearing a bra for the vast majority of us is "support" based. That being said, some of us enjoy wearing a sexy bra. Doesn't mean our bra wearing is a fetish, but rather we take pleasure in a necessity. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Back to the original thread:

The title alone can be read as what is actually happening as a persons body goes through these changes. Like it or not, if you have gyno you are transitioning. You have gone from no breasts to breasts. Along with those fleshy mounds comes a handful of other changes as well. 

It by no means insinuates that you are trans-femme.

I would estimate that 99% of the individuals that have gyno will end up simply having breasts and some slight behavioral modifications that lean towards feminine (the pink fog that brings you to cry for a sad movie).
The amount of those changes vary between individuals, and there are no set rules. 
No "science" can say, "they do X because of Y". 
It's all just random.

Very few of us will move along into the category of trans-femme. 
That must be based off years of feelings and medical conditions. There are many studies regarding that based off actual brain tissue, or sizes of areas of the brain. So they have actual evidence of female brains in a male body. 
This is quite separate from the "pink fog" most will experience with gyno alone. 

We are treading in dangerous territory even suggesting that gyno might lead to transgenderism. Why scare all the recent new members with such talk?

This site is about gyno, so acceptance of gyno along with the pink fog that accompanies it the main focus. 

Yes, some of us have and will transition. And there is nothing wrong with that, but it's not happening to every person out there with gyno. 

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member

The title alone can be read as what is actually happening as a persons body goes through these changes. Like it or not, if you have gyno you are transitioning. You have gone from no breasts to breasts. Along with those fleshy mounds comes a handful of other changes as well.

I would estimate that 99% of the individuals that have gyno will end up simply having breasts and some slight behavioral modifications that lean towards feminine (the pink fog that brings you to cry for a sad movie).
The amount of those changes vary between individuals, and there are no set rules.
It's all just random.

That must be based off years of feelings and medical conditions. There are many studies regarding that based off actual brain tissue, or sizes of areas of the brain. So they have actual evidence of female brains in a male body.
This is quite separate from the "pink fog" most will experience with gyno alone.

We are treading in dangerous territory even suggesting that gyno might lead to transgenderism. Why scare all the recent new members with such talk?

This site is about gyno, so acceptance of gyno along with the pink fog that accompanies it the main focus.

Yes, some of us have and will transition. And there is nothing wrong with that, but it's not happening to every person out there with gyno.
"pink fog".  I guess I have always some of that.  My Mom died on my 12th birthday with 5 younger siblings.  Youngest was 18 months.  State wanted to separate us into foster homes.  That didn't happen.  Small town and people helped.  There was a convent across the street.  The Nuns watched over us.  My Dad married a wonderful lady, the night my future wife and I graduated from HS.  It was a joke that he needed to find someone to replace me.  Seriously, she cooked much better than me.  I still have more sentimental emotions, even sad movies, than my wife of 52 years.  Perhaps, that is why we are still married.  And love her more than the day we met in HS.

Offline Findingmyself

• Posting Member

I would estimate that 99% of the individuals that have gyno will end up simply having breasts and some slight behavioral modifications that lean towards feminine (the pink fog that brings you to cry for a sad movie).
It's all just random.

Yes, some of us have and will transition. And there is nothing wrong with that, but it's not happening to every person out there with gyno.
THIS. This is a big reason I left this forum earlier as it seemed the few who decided to cone out as transgender were running the forum and every new topic was about being the opposite sex. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that you guys are happy and wish you the best, but I joined this forum as its based around gynecomastia and learning to become comfortable with it. I almost created a new topic in the acceptance forum titled "Not Transitioned and Not Transitioning" for those of us who aren't feeling the vibe of the direction this forum is taking... 

As I said, I have no problem with what you guys choose to do, you do you and be happy. But its almost like every time I logged in, instead of finding new threads of encouragement to be a man with boobs and embrace it I'm hit with 20 new posts of how "embracing your woman side is the best way". I was born a male and no matter what my hormone stew throws at me, I'll always be a male. Just with breasts and a brain that cries during a lot of movies and quite a few songs. 

If you think you're born with the wrong anatomy and want to live life on the other side, then by all means do it. But in my opinion thats not what this forum is for and its not what I joined. 

Offline Justagirl💃

Yes, addressing the hormonal stew and its effects on personality along with the acceptance of the entire package. The pink fog and boobs. 

No one is telling you that you must transition to trans-femme in order to find acceptance. 

Some will, most won't

Offline Findingmyself

• Posting Member
Yes, addressing the hormonal stew and its effects on personality along with the acceptance of the entire package. The pink fog and boobs.

No one is telling you that you must transition to trans-femme in order to find acceptance.

Some will, most won't
It just seemed like for a while a few months ago, the "few" were the "most". Its like when Sophie came out and everyone (including me) was so happy for her then a few months and everyone gets on the band wagon. I'm happy for y'all and props to you but in my eyes it's a sin and not how God created us and not what this forum was made for. Hell this forum was made to help men with gynecomastia and whether or not they wanted surgery by a plastic surgeon

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024