Author Topic: UPDATE/ 5 months and 2 weeks post op  (Read 5485 times)

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op
hello everyone,

i havent posted for ages, well, i feel bad that because everything is okay now i dont come here  anymore..

i hope everything is going well with everyone here especially those ones who had the op recently.

i hav updated my yahoo photo album with 3 new photos, it has been 5 months and 2 weeks since my opreation by doctor hishamn hamed in london bridge hospital, he did amazing job.

take care guys, here is the link.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/les_contradictions/album?.dir=6823&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/les_contradictions/my_photos

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04

That looks like a superb job to me! Looks like we can add this guy to the list of surgeons, that truly know how to sort out gyne! Enjoy your new life!

Ian

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
ian, what he did was amazing, i will tel u why.
he didnt make me wear compression vest, and al what i had is a bandage covering the nipples only, i had no nruise,i have no swelling, i had very little scar tissuethat went off by itself without massaging.

i dont know how he did this, but the results are great.
he is a very highly qualified egytian doctor.

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
Looks like a job well done.
Another happy Levick Lad.

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
thanks.. do u have gyne or u had surgery

Offline serg

• Silver Member
congrats mate, looks fantastic.  i hope my results are as good when i go under the knife at the end of the month!

s.

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
wish u all the best and the luck..
who is doing it for u?

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
thanks.. do u have gyne or u had surgery

Yes, and yes.

I had surgery on the NHS a couple of years ago, and it wasn't that sucessful. The surgeon didn't remove enough, basically.

I'm having surgery with Levick on the 23rd, getting rid of my gyne once and for all (hopefully). Fingers crossed!

Cheers.

Offline serg

• Silver Member
wish u all the best and the luck..
who is doing it for u?

sorry for the delayed response.
I'm having mine done by Jan Sanek, on the 28th. He operated on a member of my family a few years ago (although a different procedure) and the results were superb, so I'm trusting him to do a good job here as well!

s.

p.s., hows life post pyne working out for you?

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
    • pics pre and post Op
life post gyne is fucked..
it is strane.. u know i was excited about the i will feel free after the gyne and just remove this birden, and yet, it was amazing results i have as u have seen from the photos..
but..

it is like the moment u r jumping high is the same as u r falling down and.. everything is still the same... strange!

Offline Finn

• Posting Member
That looks like an excellent job, Oppositions. I haven't seen one as good yet. How much did it set you back, and could the NHS cover it?

Apparently since June 2004 an EU citizen  in possession of a European Health Card can have an operation in any of the 29 EU states (and Switzerland) if he/she is temporarily resident there.

http://www.oasis.gov.ie/moving_country/moving_abroad/e111.html

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024