Author Topic: PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE, I NEED TO MAKE DECISION SOON, PICS  (Read 5300 times)

Offline shortyz

• Posting Member
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/z102cashflow

20 years old
125 pounds
5'8"
I have had it for around 5 years.

I already went to Dr. Sanders in Encino, California for consultation and he confirmed that I have Gynecomastia
I believe he said only an excision will be necessary.  I know I have a minor case but since I am very skinny it stands out more

If I wear a thin shirt it can be easily noticed...

I have a minor case but it would make me feel better if I had this done and I would then I would have the motivation to start working out and get bigger.
I do have tissue behind the nipples which is probably what makes it puff out.

I need to decide pretty soon if I'm going to go through with this, money is not an issue..

My main concern with the surgery is that there wil be scars and people will notice I have had some type of surgery.. .
Also I read somewhere that if he takes too much out it will cave in?..  That would be horrible....

I really appreciate all your comments since this is a big decision.

Offline Swenip

• Posting Member
Im no expert but from what ive heard the scars is usually very hard to notice. And the caving in is a risk not sure how often it happens or it theres anything to to about it. Im thinking of having surgery but its gonna be after the summer. cant really hide the vestthing all summer and make up excuses for not swimming for 5 weeks. Im a bit scared too for complications in the surgery but to me its defenetly worth taking the risk. 

Offline shortyz

• Posting Member

Offline theta

• Posting Member
hey man my case seems to be just like yours. i joined wrestling and xcountry in hopes of losing weight but it turns out i had 8% body fat and that doesnt matter. the nipple caving in is something i just heard from your post. tell me how it goes

Offline whimper

• Posting Member
i'm about 8 weeks post op and my scars are still noticeable, but it's such a great improvement.  no puffy nipples anymore, NOENENEOENENEOEN YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Offline collegeboy07

i wouldnt get surgery bro, mine wa worse than yours i was 5'6 100 pounds and 12 when it started. very embarrassing. i started working out kinda when I was like 15, but it was still bad. finally around my 18th bday in january i started hitting the gym hard, im 5'10 now 155 pounds. i benchpress 225 and i love to show off my chest. i look great, im confident, getting girls, dont get surgery dude just workout. you will be happy with the results

How old are you? If still in teens, from what i've researched it's probably best to wait a few more years. What collegeboy says, unfortunately won't work. Gynecomastia cannot simply be "worked" off, it's not fat - it's glandular tissue. To be honest, your case doesn't even look that bad, so hopefully it will go away on its own.

Good Luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024