Author Topic: New to the group  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Bigjohnp

I have had this problem as long as I can remember. I caught a lot a of flack over it when I was young played football in junior high and highschool which was kind of rough but I got through it. I have grown to experience the good and bad that goes with Gyno. I am now 64 years old and I enjoy wearing a bra 52 D. I don't wear it to town or around friends or family yet but I think that is coming soon. I am so happy I found this site. I have been married twice and have 2 kids.

hammer

Welcome to the club John! I've had gyno all my life as well but my breast got really big from health issues, I'm in a 46H bra! I've had 5 kids 3 boys with the first wife 2 daughters with the second and we have been married 28 years now. We have 4 grandkids, and the daughter's know and are very supportive about the bra. My #2 son was killed at the age of 6 and I'm not to close to the oldest but the youngest and I are however he lives 15 hours away so we don't talk much about the need of a bra, but he knows about it.

I am 58 and have been disabled since the age of 40, so having breast have been the least of my problems! I've had both knees totally replaced, three major back surgeries and other minor surgeries totalling 8 in all. Before that I had my own construction company and I did 4 years in the Navy and 7 years in the Army Reserves all while having breast, and I tell the young guys that it's just extra skin, fat and breast tissue, and that they need to be in control not the breast in control of them!

Once again, welcome to the forum!

Bob

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 05:46:25 PM by hammer »

Offline TigerPaws

Sir while I have never been and will not marry I have has a successful 30 military career, I am very successful in business and with the ladies.

I am 5' 8" 165 lbs over 60 and have 38DD breasts.

You are not alone, please feel free to ask questions, suggestions or comment as you see fit.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024