Author Topic: is my Gynecomastia going? need a Doctors opinion also please?  (Read 2957 times)

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
2011:

2013:

however now i have puffy nipples and there my problem now!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 10:55:51 AM by Gyne-Sucks »

hammer

Your looking good! Look at the positive, they are smaller then before!

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
thanks mate! it means a lot :)

i guess its just the puffy nipples which annoy me now as they really stand out.. the picture doesnt really show this

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
I agree with Hammer.

I now live in NW. Florida.  Based on the latest photo, your chest would not attract a glance at the beach. Keep up the good work.

hammer

Young man, I promise you with all my heart that what Herbert said is true and any good woman wouldn't care less if those nipples would even stick out more, as that is the last thing she would be thinking about! She would want to know what is in your heart, how you will treat her, the kind of gentlemen that you are, the kind of father you would be. There is so much more in life that really matters then how we look.

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
Did you get surgery? I'm a bit confused here.

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
@flatness13

no i did not get surgery... basically what has happend is:

im 18 years old now.. i had gynecomastia since about 14 and that picture in 2011 is off when i was about 16.. i got told it was a hormone imbalance and just recently i noticed that it doesnt look as bad.. so i then took a picture just the other day and compared it to the one took back in 2011 and it seems like it actually has went down quite a bit

however now my only concern in my puffy nipples.. as i say from that picture they dont look very puffy but they really are

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
@ Herbert and Hammer

thanks guys it means a lot, especially for my confidence

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
would like some feedback off Dr jacobs please

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
In the two years between photos, you look like you lost some fat and put on muscle -- all to the good.  And yes, your chest does look better.  You do, however, have residual puffy nipples -- which in my experience -- will not disappear spontaneously without surgery.

It will all boil down to whether you are satisfied the way you are and if it doesn't bother you, then live with it.  On the other hand, you would be fooling yourself if you thought you could work it off completely -- it simply won't happen.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024