Author Topic: 1.5 YEARS, crease in both nipples  (Read 3697 times)

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Has anyone experienced anything like this??? Goes away when nipples hard, etc etc, but when relaxed skin seems loose, and the worst part is the crease in the middle of both nipples. So 1.5 years and 5gs later I'm still self concious about my chest. I guess my skin didnt shrink the way it was supposed to. BTW Im pretty lean all I had was gland removal. This realy sucks and if anyone knows about how long skin can still shrink or what kind of an operation would get rid of this then please let me know. It seems like its not just the excess of skin, but that the skin seems to be maintaining a slight cone shape that it started out with, and in the very middle the skin flops in. I hope that made sense but I'll try to get some pictures soon. Anyway, thanks for reading all this.

GynO_DuDe

1.5 years ... and how long did you actually live with the gyne??? skin to tighten doesnt happen in a year or two, it'll eventually happen over many years. The same way a scar shrinks in size over many years. Just don't worry about it ... tell your self this. Rather have gyne? or some minor crease?

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Thanks man, those are some good points. I had the op when i was 18 and i had gyne from puberty so about 11-12 ish. It just seems like most peoples skin shrinks up pretty quicktho

GynO_DuDe

Im 21 now ... has my op last August when I was 20 ... lived with it since 12. Skin will easily take a good couple of years to tighten slowly over time.

Were still young. Got youth on our side ...

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Yeah dude, i dont mind waiting. I just hate to think this was all for nothing! It SEEMS to me like the skin is tightening up a little bit but its impossible to tell for sure. Anyway, thanks for the encouragment.

GynO_DuDe

It's cool mate, thats what this boards here for! :)

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
Sorry to bring back the dead, but i was wondering what any of the doctors on the board might have to say to this. Also, sometimes i think maybe teh texture of my areola is too soft or something, like it easily caves in (crease, not indent) and is unable to shrink to an appropriate size.what do you guys think?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024