Author Topic: Ever notice a guy wearing a bra?  (Read 26969 times)

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
So, I've been thinking. Have you ever noticed a guy out in public wearing a bra that wasn't trying to present as a female or in other clothing mostly worn by females? Obviously, some guys are wearing them either for thier gyno or because they just like to do it.

Seems to me, that perhaps its not as noticable as some in this group may fear, but thats just my observation. I'll let you know if I ever see a guys' adjuster bump in the back of his shirt.

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
I have been wearing a bra for some 20 years due to my large breasts. I have only "been made" once, to my knowledge. An older woman came right out and asked me, and adding that she had suggested to her husband that he should wear a bra.
I have no idea how she spotted it. I am careful not to wear a bra that has adjusters on the back.

Any comfortable bra that I buy, that has back adjusters, is modified after I have the right fit. The adjusters are removed and the straps are sewed into position. Removes the extra unwanted bumps.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I have wanted to get a regular bra more for the thinner straps and cooler (I wear an athletic bra now), but the clasp in the back on the band always seems too visible.  Do you keep to front clasp? 

The athletic bra tends to not be as tight around the ribcage over a day or 2 and rides up in back and the straps sometimes get visible.  So I usually wear a compression shirt over it to hide, but as it is getting warmer out, I really want to ditch the compression shirt as soon as I can.  But visibility is my concern.

No, I haven't seen anyone wearing one. 

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
I'd think that permanently sewing the straps would reduce its lifetime. as the elastic stretches out, you can usually adjust it to get continued use of it. Do you just accept that as a trade-off?

bman- i think with the right bra, you wont have the back clasp or the adjusters being super obvious. you're probably more sensitive about it than the general public. Just probably a few specific shirts that wouldnt work well.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I usually just wear polo shirts, but those can be somewhat revealing at times too.  Are button up better?

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
A number of years ago there was a guy in the office who was a longterm temp.  He had an obvious case of gyno, but no indication of a bra.  Because we shared a number of common interests we became friendly however I never mentioned anything about my having gyno or his gyno.  On his last day while saying good bye and wishing him well we exchanged a quick buddy hug. Then I felt the unmistakable back clasp of his bra.  Although I was quite surprised I didn't comment and hopefully nothing registered on my face.  Despite being more likely to notice another guy's gyno and whether he's wearing a bra I totally missed this.  I think most guys with gyno who decide to wear a bra are especially careful to keep all telltale signs hidden.

Offline gotgyne

Friday morning I noticed a man in his 30s with severe gynecomastia at the parking-lot of a supermarket. He was wearing a crop top bra.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
Friday morning I noticed a man in his 30s with severe gynecomastia at the parking-lot of a supermarket. He was wearing a crop top bra.

a crop top bra? what is that? did it show through his shirt or was he making a statement with his clothing selection?

Offline gotgyne

Look at the Sassybax bralette. It has a high back without hooks and eyes and looks just like a short undershirt. Yes, it did show through his shirt at the moment he took off his rucksack from his shoulders to get into his car. But I think he was embarrassed that someone coud notice his underwear, thus the rucksack.

Never before I noticed a guy wearing such a garment. But he was in company of his girlfriend or wife and I think it's possible that she recommended him the crop top bra.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
The crop top is one I haven't seen around much, but would like to find in a store to look at. 

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
Look at the Sassybax bralette. It has a high back without hooks and eyes and looks just like a short undershirt. Yes, it did show through his shirt at the moment he took off his rucksack from his shoulders to get into his car. But I think he was embarrassed that someone coud notice his underwear, thus the rucksack.

Never before I noticed a guy wearing such a garment. But he was in company of his girlfriend or wife and I think it's possible that she recommended him the crop top bra.

Thanks for the update. I wondered how prevelant it was out there. I'm a bit surprised, that style seems like it would be rather easy to hide. He might have noticed the difference in the sunlight after he left his house, explaining trying to use the rucksack.

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
Chicago...sorry for the delay in answering.
Now, as for the straps stretching after being sewed, I have had very little problem withit. Really cheap bras stretch out, no matter how they are worn. A good quality, properly fitted, will last just as long, sewn or not. Good quality such as Playtex or Triumph are very well made and usually have wider elastic straps. Try it for yourself.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024