Author Topic: NHS so far + what to do!! post and pre op pics now added  (Read 6816 times)

Offline thetodd

Mate your not the only one, ive had the same issues its in your head!

there was a point where i was convinced i had scar tissue on my Right hand side, so much so i sacked of karidis and made an appointment with Paul Levick. I sent an email to karidis not really expecting a reply but i got one. So i went back to London he put my mind totally ease about it and i was sound.

Its hard to explain but there will be a time when something just clicks in your head an you accept it. Itl come will prob be for some time yet but honestly itl happen. Going down the gym will make you look better but if you dont enjoy it dont go!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
I don't see a problem if I'm honest pal. Leave it another 3 months, but I think it looks tip top for an NHS job and once the swelling and scar tissue calms down it will look totally different again.

Offline kingboob

just had a big chat with my mum and i feel so much better about it all lol. tell me guys am i getting myself too worked up?? i know its not perfectly flat but at end of the dy do i want to be perfectly flat?? or am i being too obsessive!? and im sure the gym will sort it out!? just want my right hand side to sort itself out abit more and i think i should be happy. lol

There is a significant reduction in the size of your chest.  Maybe it is not 100% flat; depends on which angle the photo is taken from it seems.

Certainly your chest looks normal to me, if you want it totally flat and looking perfect then probably losing a few lbs of fat and gaining some muscle would help. ... you look fairly skinny-fat to me. (no offence intended).

Offline manboobs2010

• Posting Member
i could cry. i have written a reply twice in internet explorer and both times it says im logged in and when i send the message it says i'm not and the message is lost. sooo bloody annoyed with it!!!!!

Will post tomorrow lol thx though guys :D

Offline outertrial

The after pictures are a lot better than the before. As it goes my gyne was about the same as yours and I had little luck with the nhs who fobbed me off endlessly.

Offline barclay

• Bronze Member
just had a big chat with my mum and i feel so much better about it all lol. tell me guys am i getting myself too worked up?? i know its not perfectly flat but at end of the dy do i want to be perfectly flat?? or am i being too obsessive!? and im sure the gym will sort it out!? just want my right hand side to sort itself out abit more and i think i should be happy. lol

Dont worry about it.  You dont want completely flat otherwise you looks scrawny :)

It looks in good proportion to me. The question is, how do you feel now wearing tighter tops etc?  I know my wardrobe completely changed after the op and even after part of mine grew back it didnt look bad at all

Offline grotesk_uk

• Posting Member
I would love to know how you are getting on now. If I end up looking like you do in that last pic I will be very happy.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024