Author Topic: Growth again.  (Read 1784 times)

Offline taxmapper

Growth again and I am feeling it... HARD! 

My breasts are aching so harshly right now and it's all growth.  

I wonder if I am going to end up with D or E cups in the end. But regardless... 
For now, they just ache! 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hopefully they will hurry up and finish growing. At least that’s how I feel. Do you think a heating pad might help? Or over the counter meds?

Brdy64

Growth again and I am feeling it... HARD!

My breasts are aching so harshly right now and it's all growth. 

I wonder if I am going to end up with D or E cups in the end. But regardless...
For now, they just ache!
I know your pain 😐
I'm going through the same.

Upfront

Hopefully I am just coming out of such a period of growth. Usually I have had deep discomfort but this time it has been rock hard pain.
I sympathise and trust it will be better before too long

Offline taxmapper

Hopefully I am just coming out of such a period of growth. Usually I have had deep discomfort but this time it has been rock hard pain.
I sympathise and trust it will be better before too long
^This!  

The sensation last night was of pressure outward, and the typical (micro pop rock) sensation again. it finally passed just before bed, but this is a bit more frequent right now. I am at 50 inches pushing 51. 

aboywithgirls

What you described sounds like a rapid breast growth. You may want to get a referral to your breast care center for an examination. You definitely need to establish a base line if you haven't already. Get a digital examination, a mammogram and ultrasound and chest x-ray. At least you will know where you are and be able to predict where you are potentially going. 

♥️Sophie ♥️

Offline taxmapper

over the past week I have been feeling 'bloating" and the girls are doing their expand-contract thing. 
Alot of pushing sensation and I hit over 51 inches on last Friday. 

That went back down due to extreme stress. 

They went back down to about 49.75 and are moving back up again. 

Hips have been uncomfortable again and lower back sore. 

Brdy64

over the past week I have been feeling 'bloating" and the girls are doing their expand-contract thing.

Mine slowed down for awhile, but started getting sore again yesterday too. 

Brdy64

Now I have time for a better answer. 

Swelling is something that I have and do suffer from, and I have noticed that when I swell the girls seem to swell as well. Even though swelling is more noticable in the hands and ankles, it effects the whole body. 

As my girls achieved D cup and beyond, I noticed lots of back and neck pain that for the longest time I didn't associate it with my breasts.

After months of hot packs and pain a nurse suggested I try an underwire bra instead. 
My first day in a well fitted underwire and my pains went away, never to return. 
Needless to say, my old bra collection was put in a charity box. 

As far the cause of your swelling, I only know what my doctor said in my case. I have weak kidneys, stage 3 kidney disease to be exact. I now take meds twice a day for it. I would see a doctor about the swelling because it can be a sign of many things. 
Also be aware that hormonal issues can be a trigger, mine are way off for what the doctor would expect. Mine are more typical of perimenopause. 

Brdy64

Kidney disease is no joke. Hope its acute. Not sure if it’s pre, intra or post but hope all is well.
Well, I was stage 1 about 10 years ago so it is advancing rather slowly. Watching my salt and diet, controlling my blood sugars. 
I'm just fine, I'm no spring chick anymore. 😉

Brdy64

Offline taxmapper

Well, back to being between 49.5 and 51 inches. 
Having alot of growing pains and some pings have been quite painful. 

Every time this happens I get to another inch of growth, up from 49 inches in jan. to tipping the bottom of 51 now.  

Hormones are a weird thing, and moreover feelings, emotions and my general looks are all different now. 

Offline taxmapper

Starting to show more

Orb

I hope your able to just take it as it comes.  Honestly that picture makes you look better than a lot of gents that walk around.  Keep your chin up.  You look good.

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
My first day in a well fitted underwire and my pains went away, never to return.
That is quite true. One should look into a well fitted underwire bra if your girls get of any significant size. 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024