Author Topic: Can't afford surgery. Can you guys recommend me a brand of compressing shirt?  (Read 3236 times)

Offline Mibu

• Posting Member
Hey guys,
I'm a first time buyer for these compression shirts. I'm looking for one that just looks like a plain undershirt tank without sleeves. One that will only compress at the chest and not too much below (I figure if its too much below it be uncomfortable to wear all day right?). Could anyone suggest me a brand with good prices and good quality?

DrBermant

Hey guys,
I'm a first time buyer for these compression shirts. I'm looking for one that just looks like a plain undershirt tank without sleeves. One that will only compress at the chest and not too much below (I figure if its too much below it be uncomfortable to wear all day right?). Could anyone suggest me a brand with good prices and good quality?

Not all compression garments are the same. My patients tell me that the Body Shaping Compression Vests we use in our office are superior to anything they have tried. On that link you can see several before and after compression examples of how effective the garments are for various body types. There is also a Compression Garment Video demonstrating how tissues bounce with and without the garment. We have compared many of the different compression shirts and these have been the best.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024