Author Topic: 7 weeks post-op-2 questions  (Read 3947 times)

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
Hey guys, 7 weeks post-op and the recovery is going well,just wondering if anyone still had swelling to the outside(close to the armpit) this long after surgery?

sub-question...As for the scar tissue:does vitamin e oil or cream have a good effect^ or do you have any other(better)suggestions...thanx in advance...

jon
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline rcbrown23

Previous posts claim that "Cocoa butter with Vitamin E" seems to work the best. Massage it in there for about 20 mins a day if you can stand it for that long. You could add vitamin E and maybe Zinc to your diet (Pills). As they help the recovery process. Don't over do it, though.

-Brown

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
I have heard good things about mederma.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
Mederma?is thi sthe brand name??cream?

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Yes, its expensive but it works well especially on new scars. You can buy it at you local walgreens, or you can get if from you plastic surgeon. I used it on a a scar on my leg and it flatened it and made it noticable lighter.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
thanx man I'm gonna check it out...                                                                              Anyone still have any swelling after seven weeks???
If so did it eventually go away??thanx...jon

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
jonq

how you lookin now?  did the swelling go away by the underarm

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
I'm still noticing improvements at 4 months ost -op ,I'm gonna be posting some pics at around the 5 month mark,I think that the "swelling"is a bit of left over fat,nothing to be to worried about,oh yeah and i've still got a bit of scar tissue left that's making  my nips puffy...

All in all it looks good!

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
John would you mind posting some recent pics?  I've got lots of tough healing tissue underneath and I'm hoping that my chest will take a more natural contour in the coming months as this rough tissue goes away.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
yep,I'm gonna post em soon,the "tough" tissue will go away eventually,for me it's worse under the left nip,this also happened to be the side with the worse gyne,all in all it's better...

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
jonq

hows everything lookin

my problem still here

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024