Author Topic: Crater?  (Read 3057 times)

Offline impervious

• Posting Member
So i have a small hole that's healing over my left nipple. I'm not sure how the inside of my nipple got cut into since the incision was supposed to be made around the edges.

Its basically a tiny circle with thin layer torn off the top of nipple. Maybe the PS cut into it accidentally or got damaged when the sutures were being removed??? I'm worried that it will not return to the natural red color and form a crater.  Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 08:38:05 PM by impervious »

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
I am facing a similar issue.

Did your issue resolve?

Offline impervious

• Posting Member
The incision scars have faded significantly although you can see it when I shave my chest. The incision made on the left side was not done as precisely as the right. Either way, its imperceptible unless you sit there and scrutinize. Who is your PS?

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
I had my surgery in India, so I doubt you would know my surgeon  :D

In my case, I had a small cut right in the center of my nipple which led to the nipple getting inverted. Although the cut has healed, the nipple center still hasnt popped out.

Offline Jan1010

• Posting Member
How long did it take for your swelling to totally subside gentlemen?

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
It is hard to say if my swelling has completely subsided, but there werent any changes size-wise after the 6 week mark.

Offline Jan1010

• Posting Member
what do you mean there weren't any changes size wise after the six week mark?

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
I mean no changes in the size of the chest or puffiness....so i assume that the swelling completely subsided in the first six weeks.

Offline Jan1010

• Posting Member
oh got you, i am nervous now because I still have two lumps under both nipples one is very small so I assume it is soley scar tissue but the other one is quite large almost the size of the breast tissue I had before the only difference is my aereola is not cone like.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024