Author Topic: My review on Dr Lorne Brown  (Read 7579 times)

Offline domz

• Posting Member
    • The Domz
His website is:
http://www.drlornebrown.com/
and some ppl on these board have recommended him because he is cheap. He is cheap because he does LIPO-ONLY. Lipo only will NOT give you what you are looking for unless you have pseudo-gyne. It is the easy way out for him. He told me I needed lipo-only and there was a 5% chance I needed an exicision. I'm a bodybuilder... even though I have taken steroids, I have had gyne since puberty. Right now im at 13% Bodyfat. (for those who do not bodybuild or check their bodyfat.. 13% is normal for an average human male). I have gotten to the point that I was at 7-8% BF. At that rate I could no longer see my fat on my chest but just my some gland. So he doesn't know what his talking about. BTW he charges 4200$ as of April 22, 2008. No longer are his rates as competitive as they were 1-2 years ago.

To top it off, I would not recommended DR BROWN, unless you have pseudo-gynecomastica or want to do a lipo only procedure..

Offline domz

• Posting Member
    • The Domz
So it looks like I am going to have to find a new plastic surgeon... Fielding maybe or someone near seattle.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Do you live in the US?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline domz

• Posting Member
    • The Domz
No vancouver, bc, canada

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
A few guys from BC have gone with JCF...  You can charge the excision and hospital fees to BC Health Care...  ;)   All you would have to pay for is Lipo...   ;D

GB

Offline domz

• Posting Member
    • The Domz
Well, I got my gyno surgery 4 days ago with JCF. Have yet to see the result, will post in a few weeks.

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
Well, I got my gyno surgery 4 days ago with JCF. Have yet to see the result, will post in a few weeks.

Looking forward to it. Please go through the steps you had to take to get it done with Fielding. I'm in Vancouver as well and looking into making the pilgrimage but it seems pretty daunting with all the flying around.

Also did you try any of the surgeons in BC that are covered by MSP (Dr. lee, mian, etc) before making your decision for JCF?

Offline RealCanadian

• Posting Member
Hi Domz, good luck on the recovery!  I am also looking forward to hear about your results.

Offline domz

• Posting Member
    • The Domz
I'm typing on an iPhone so I might have spelling mistakes. Ok, the surgery went great, it's been over a month now, I'm not fully recovered, 3- 6 months, my scars are barely noticeable. I paid 1890, most likely because I'm uni student ( he asked me). I believe I was a more difficult case because I had quite a bit of muscle. He extracted about 400 cc from me. The first day it hurt then it itched like crazy for 10 days. The vest is nice and hideable. I'm still wearing it at night even though he said a month. Any other questions? 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024