Author Topic: Op with Benito on Tues - start of diary  (Read 8712 times)

Offline flyingwolf16

• Posting Member
Hi equiem,
Great results mate. My gyne is practically identical to urs. Im booked in with benito on the 6th august and it cnt come quick enough i tell u. Just out of interest how much were the flight tickets from UK - Barca?
If my results are anything like yours which knowing benitos standard they will be then im going to be a very happy man.

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
Flyingwolf - good luck mate, benito is a good guy. I think my flights came to around 60 with easyjet, flying from stansted. Let us know how everything pans out, not long til the big day! Take a spanish phrase book by the way, you're definitely going to need it unless you're fluent in Spanish!

Outertrial - Sorry mate, I know it must get boring people coming on here complaining after being post op for not that long, the only reason I brought it up is because my crease has been there since I woke up from surgery, rather than developing creases a few weeks after the op which most other people have. Did you have a crease(s) as soon as you woke up too?

Offline outertrial

Outertrial - Sorry mate, I know it must get boring people coming on here complaining after being post op for not that long, the only reason I brought it up is because my crease has been there since I woke up from surgery, rather than developing creases a few weeks after the op which most other people have. Did you have a crease(s) as soon as you woke up too?

Hmm, well the bandages didnt come off til the next day. Thats plenty of time for significant changes from the post op condition. Can you post a photo? For what its worth I doubt that Benito would have left you unfinished so if i were you I'd concentrate on healing rather than worrying (especially at this early date).

If its a real concern why dont you email him too - or ask about it at your follow up?

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
Will be posting up 4 weeks post op pics soon guys.

As far as my experience, I'm having the same 'problems' as everyone, so I guess that means it's not a problem :-) some creasing in the nipples when I flex, plenty of scar tissue underneath the nipple and around the pec (I had an armpit incision so the lipo cannula and endoscope came across my chest to reach the nipple, which means more scar tissue I guess....)sensation is surprisingly good, no real numbness at all.

One problem I do feel more concerned about is the concavity I have had on the left since he drained the haemotoma in Spain. It hasn't got any better and I am worried it is due to too much lipo but having read other peoples' accounts, even if that is the case, sometimes these cavities can fill up slowly later on.

The nipple on the left hand side also looks slightly 'sunk in' - even though my actually nipple is sort of erect, it lie flush with the areola rather than protruding slightly above the areola like a normal nipple.

I know guys, 'give it time', which i obviously will, just hope things are better in 6-12 months!

Like I said, new pics up soon.

Eq

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa305/equium_2007/

Updated pics, month and a half post op.

Crease in left nipple and I still have the crease above my nipple that I've had since I woke up.

Offline linkin

• Posting Member
I think your results look excellent mate, I'd be pleased with them. I wouldn't worry about the creasing at all, it'll probably get better by all accounts, but to be fair it's hardly noticable now. Another good job by Alex K.

Offline linkin

• Posting Member

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
I'm extatic with the results and things can only get better from now on :-) I would rather have a crease than the pointy moobs I had before.

Offline outertrial

I cant see any creasing in your photos, but mine came and went up until the year mark. I doubt in hindsight that anyone else would have even noticed it.

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
How you feeling now Outertrial - got the chest you wanted?

Offline outertrial

How you feeling now Outertrial - got the chest you wanted?

I rarely give my chest a second thought now. Job done.

irish lad

looks great bud im real happy for you...it seems like all your birthdays and christmas's have come together thats what it feels like :D.. i still feel sometimes i have gyne its a mental thing with me im convinced iv only a small bit of gyne left i dont know i could be kidding myself but hopefully you can give me your opinion when i post my pics next week.. cheers again bud well done ;)

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
Hey guys!

It's been a long a time since I posted and for that I'm sorry. I'm about 6 months post op now and everything is awesome. I still have a small crease in my left side but I'd rather have that than boobies. My camera is broken at the moment but I will upload pics as soon as it gets fixed. Good luck to anyone thinking of surgery - despite the haematoma, the money and bruising, trust me, it's worth it :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024