Author Topic: Other cases of gynecomastia in the family or among relatives?  (Read 432 times)

Offline gotgyne

Sometimes I read that there are more male members in a familiy who have gyne. For example father and son or brothers or uncle and nephew. Does this happen in your family? 
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Johndoe1

I think my father had a very mild case. Nothing as pronounced as mine though. I am probably four or fives his size. I suspect there may have been cases on my mothers side I am unaware of to cause my size.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline taxmapper

My dad had the boobs..   Nothing ever said and in fact was never really looked at. 

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
My father had a nice set of little girls. He wasn't overweight enough to have "Moobs." He never referred to them, but I showed a picture of him in a bathing suit to my endocrinologist and she spotted them immediately.

Joni❤️

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I father had big boobs. Was not overweight. My wife after meeting him for the first time even made a comment about it. My sisters and mother are all well endowed. My wife tells me I didn’t have a chance at a normal chest😂😂

Offline Bogey61

My father had gynecomastia although he was very hairy and no one ever mentioned it.  I had a male cousin (Dad’s brother’s son) whose breasts were so large that my aunt and uncle I think made him have surgery.  I was younger at the time and it was all very hush-hush.  Dad’s sister and her daughter were very large breasted.  I remember once hearing that my female cousin was a G cup.  So mine definitely came from my Dad’s side of the family.

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
My breasts I inherited from my dad's side of the family. Several aunts had breasts reductions.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 10:52:08 AM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024