Author Topic: ANYONE GETTING SURGERY APRIL MAY JUNE JULY AUGUST 2007 ORANGE COUNTY SOUTH CALI  (Read 19107 times)

Offline tehone

hey, read all popsts made and im in similar boat... because of school/work i'm having the surgery done the week of June 18th... if you anybody was planning a group type discount thing im totally down for it in the socal area, not willing to travel

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
tehone, who you going with? Anne Wallace did a kick ass job above (look previous posts))

Offline tehone

i ended up going with Dr. Fisher (pricey but it think was worth it), personally called me post surgery assuring my health, i started new topic where i'll post post-op pics soon

Offline PadreJJ

so what happened here? anyone find a good doctor around southern california? or california in general? I'm also interested in joining this alliance. Are you guys going to pay all at once/ or in monthly pieces?

Offline negsdavid

• Posting Member
im looking for a doctor to do my gyne but i was told by a member that I need all of this, 1) Glandular excision, 2) Lipo and 3) Skin tightening

Dr. Sanders sounds good. Anyone know if he does it?

Offline PadreJJ

I also need skin tightening, and some glandular removal. I think sanders does, but I'm planning my surgery after this new years, I believe we should lose some bodyfat before doing anything. So I suggest whoever is going in for a check in, go on a diet first..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024