Author Topic: Dr "removed doctor" nipple reduction surgery  (Read 3485 times)

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
  • kill this thing and skip rope with its intestines
Anybody had this done by dr "removed doctor"? I had lipo and it helped but now I need more work his pics look good.. I live in chicago area, any info on chicago docs doing this ? Thanks guys
Bilateral liposuction 5/20/02 FINAL SURGERY 1-13-15 DR NEIL FINE CHICAGO NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
Wtf why is b l a u name removed from my post

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
This doctor was banned from this site because he was spamming the site with fake testimonials about himself.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
Thanks doctor you may have just saved me from making a giant mistake..btw I need nipple reduction work do you do that or do you know anyone competent to do it in the chicago area?

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Yes, I can do nipple reduction, usually under local anesthesia with fine dissolving sutures. 

I am sure that Dr. Pensler, in Chicago, can also do nipple reduction.

Dr Jacobs

Offline EdmondDantes

• Posting Member
Dr. Jacobs,

I have already had removal of breast tissue and a follow up liposuction but still have saggy, protruding nipples. I would like my chest to be relatively flat where the nipple is. Any ideas?

Offline EdmondDantes

• Posting Member
Any other doctors want to take a stab at this?

Offline EdmondDantes

• Posting Member
Bump

Offline EdmondDantes

• Posting Member
Bump

Offline EdmondDantes

• Posting Member
Bump. It is so strange no doctor want's to answer this question. Then you have to ask why that is and what affiliations might be preventing that. I just want an honest answer, regardless of who did what. How can I correct this? Any doctor here please chime in. Thank You in advance.

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
saw a top GP at a top medical facility in Chicago this week she is recommending I see a breast reconstruction surgeon for the type of nipple reconstruction I need, I am currently waiting for a referral when I get it I will share the name and keep everybody updated on what happens

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
Ok GP referred me to breast reconstruction surgeon,saw her yesterday. Extremely warm, nice person. She did a manual exam and sat and explained to me that I needed the services of a plastic surgeon and gave me the names of two of the top plastic surgeons in the Chicago area, both of whom she had referred prior gyne patients to and who had performed surgery to everyone's satisfaction. She described them as artists with a scalpel who lived for the experience of improving people's lives through their skills. She also told me to see both of them, get their opinions and then come back and discuss the options with her. It was a great consult, she told me there is definitely an end in sight to this nightmare and made me feel like she really cared. I also saw a psychologist at the same facility last week, and that was spectacular.  If anybody needs the names of any of these medical providers just message me and I will be more than happy to provide the information.

God bless all

NASA

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024