Author Topic: hiding gynecomastia?  (Read 10964 times)

Offline fleetwd

• Silver Member
  • free as of 10-19-2004!! WOO HOO!
vaio is 100% right...save now and enjoy as much of your life as you can.  i only wish i could have done this when i was 18...look how much college debt i racked up anyways, what would an extra $3K been to bive me 7 extra years of happiness that i waited for?!

Offline atm311

• Bronze Member
  • Lost appeal with insurance...BC/ BS of NJ
I'm going with the surgery also....I'm waiting to hear back from my endo....If my testosterone is low, then he is going to try me on testestorone injections, and see if that helps....

If not, hes giving me a plastic surgeon referal.
I talked with my dad about this for the first time ever, and he was supportive, and even said that he will help pay for the surgery. Either way, I'm getting it taken care of.

In the meantime, the vest from morris designs is great, when i have it on with a tight t-shirt over it, you can barely notice the gyno, it just looks like i have "ripped" (muscular) pec muscles. Buying the vest was the best fifty bucks i've EVER spent!

Cheers,
Matt
- Matt

There is hope without surgery....I got REALLY LUCKY.
Stay strong everyone!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Hello schroedinger,

I see a lot of good advice here already.

I have no idea how much you need to hide, but there is one low cost alternative that is often overlooked.

A sport bra is made to flatten the breast and prevent bouncing while engaged in active athletics.  You may need the help of a girl friend or your mother to ensure a good measuring and good fit.

My wife helped me and we found some that were quite plain and virtually invisible under normal clothing while flattening and hiding my breasts quite effectively.

Age changes your outlook. While I wouldn't run up and down the street bare chested, I no longer go out of my way to hide myself.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Paa_paw,

How is it that an older person such as yourself still has a gyno problem? Did surgery not work out for you or something?

Offline Oppositions

• Gold Member
  • boys with breasts.. yeah right... whatever!
    • pics pre and post Op
okay..

here is an new better tp hie it

get t shirts and shirts with stribes.. t shirts that has lines and patterns acriss the chess.. because that manipultae the shodows caused by ur gyne underneath the tshirt

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024