Author Topic: Breast uniformity  (Read 3113 times)

Offline SideSet

If you have breasts, you need to wear a bra, whether you are female or male.  Wearing a bra is a much more polished look then going braless, where are you are jiggling and nipping out.  Also, you will find much more comfortable wearing a bra, so that everything is nicely held in place. 

Both my breasts are very much the same, but the nipple on one is a tiny bit more pointed upwards, which I wish they both were, even more so, as I find that to be a very attractive look. 

Bridge

I have found the wearing of a supportive bra is the easy part.  Having it seen noticed is the part I'm still working on.  I find I still have a hard time hiding the nips. The tee shirt bra is the best but I find it really does show what I have.  The "lightly lined" is comfy but more revealing.  Thinner is less bulk but more show through.  Perhaps it's good I'm working on this in the colder months.  Thicker shirts and sweaters seem to help.  Some have mentioned patterned shirts help.  I do find I'm wearing more of that.  I did pick up a nice scarf in France this fall and have kept it on while the coat comes off, and that hid a bit.  Little things are being figured out and have helped.  At one Christmas  party some women complimented me on the scarf and said nothing more.  We'll have to see when summer comes and boating and kayak season is here.

p.r.1974

Silicone nipple covers are quite helpful with the high beams. I wear unlined underwires almost exclusively, and they are worth it. With or without adhesive, and in various sizes. 

Offline SideSet

I agree nipple petals are great.  Yes, the silicone type. 

You can drape something over like a scarf to keep from nipping out, but that does draw the eye toward your bust. 

Those ladies may have complimenting your scarf, but they were also definitely checking out your bust.  I know I check out other women’s chest, not as a man who would, but to see how what she is wearing works for her 

Bridge

Silicone nipple covers are quite helpful with the high beams. I wear unlined underwires almost exclusively, and they are worth it. With or without adhesive, and in various sizes.
  I just went to Amazon and looked into those.  Thanks.  I was standing holding one of my grandchildren, 2, when all of a sudden I could feel my nip being rubbed through little hands.  I never lost eye contact or skipped the conversation but gently pulled the hand down and began to tickle the stomach and make that a distraction.  I was a bit like what just happened but don't think anyone else noticed. I invited other kids to play and let them run off.  That did make me think about how I'm seen.  No bra on.  I do know I'm a bit more observant of what's there and how I'm seen.  I do feel it's more me than anything, however the hand did go there.  Kids are funny.

Offline SideSet

To a little kid, a boob is a boob

Bridge

I thought I should add my thoughts to date.  I have ordered and received the nipple covers and found them very effective and comfortable.  I'm a 38B and found this to be a very good alternative to wearing a bra.  Today I had to go through multiple  metal detectors and didn't want to wear a bra.  I had a dress shirt and sweater on and I looked just fine.  I have had problems of nipple poke, if you will, and found this a great relief at my size. 
Thanks for the recommendation.      

Offline SideSet

Glad the nipple petals are working for you. What kind did you get? silicon?

Bridge

Glad the nipple petals are working for you. What kind did you get? silicon?
I did, they stick and work great.

Offline SideSet

Where did you get yours?  I got mine at Soma. Tried them on and wore them out of the store, had the sales associate put my bra in the bag instead of my newly purchased nipple petals. Her comment was “great, you are going braless without nipping out.”

Bridge

I took the easy way out and just ordered from Amazon.  Looked at the various ones offered and made my choice. 
Next day they were here.  

aboywithgirls

Where did you get yours?  I got mine at Soma. Tried them on and wore them out of the store, had the sales associate put my bra in the bag instead of my newly purchased nipple petals. Her comment was “great, you are going braless without nipping out.”

I applaud your bravery! I haven't gone braless in public since I was a teenager!

On another note. I did check out my first Soma store last week. They were very nice. I tried on about 10 different every day underwire bras and I didn't find anything that I liked better than what i was already wearing. They were limited in their 38G/H bras. I did however pick up a few new sleep bras that are incredible. 

Offline SideSet

Soma pretty much tops out at a G cup

aboywithgirls

Sideset,

The ladies were so nice and helpful! I wanted to buy something because they were trying so hard to find a bra that fit. There were a couple that came close but, I still had some spillage over the top.

I have become a quick fan of their panties. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024