Author Topic: 24 Hours In  (Read 1763 times)

Offline DMAC

• Posting Member
I've been on here for a few years, reading, and learning. Thanks, all for you're encouragement and shared knowledge.
29 yo, 6ft, avg build, was heavy in youth. Finally decided to pursue it with Dr. Craig Fielding in Toronto.
Had surgery yesterday at 930am. Woke up in recovery, felt pretty decent. Pain was only 1 or 2 out of 10. Rest of the day, pain was virtually 0. I still feel a bit doppy, but the compression vest feels good. Follow up meeting tomorrow at 10:30. Looking forward to seeing results.
Thanks, all.

Offline DMAC

• Posting Member
Thought I would chime in with an update.

I am now 6 days post-op.

I was told by PS to take the pads/bandages off on day six, so today was my first "look" at how things went. I am pleased. I have a lot of bruising and some swelling - but the issue; puffy nipples, excess fat, is completely gone. It looks better already! It was so nice to shower today. I put the compression vest back on and am going to keep it on for four weeks.

My GF noticed a difference and she didn't care one way or another before hand.

Pain: No pain, almost at all throughout the entire process of recovery. I took the perkecet pills (spelling?) doctor prescribed, but didn't really need them, I suppose.

Feeling pretty close to 100% energy. Sleeping well. Feeling good and excited to see the final product a few months from now.

I am so glad I did this. I've dreamt about this for over a decade. I used to think about my chest a hundred times a day (not exaggerating). Total cost was about $4000 (3500 for procedure + hotels; gas; food). HIGHLY RECOMMEND JUST DOING IT!

I will post photos eventually.

Offline DMAC

• Posting Member
It's now been almost one month. Last night was the first night since I was a pre-teen that I slept with no shirt. it looks great, the problem is gone, and I am really enjoying walking by the mirror and not seeing anything. Fielding did me well.

Take away: Just go and get it done. Do your research; call today, book in somewhere, and get it done.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024