Author Topic: Dr. Anantheswar - HOD,Dept of Plastic & reconstructive surgery MANIPAL Bangalore  (Read 65620 times)

Offline icarus

• Posting Member
thanx again blore, i'm from Sudan 8).
I suggest you pick the phone and make that call
... i will.
as you can see from the pics, there will be a good amount of excess skin, so here is my plan:
i will ask for excess skin removal, areola resizing and repostioning......
do you thisnk that's possible to do or too much for one procedure???
coz no matter how big pects i build (i have almost no body fat to lose... i'm already 9kg underweight now), the skin will still remain saggy and areolas will be almost on my stomach :-[ and thats even worse than gyne itself.

another question:  what should be better: having the procedure doned in a private ward or in a general one?  what difference will that make (note: money is not a problem).

what do you think???

Offline bloregynacomastia

• Bronze Member
General ward is my recommendation....

All the surgeries (whether gen ward or private) are performed in the Operation Theater.

Its only after surgery that  you are shifted to either general ward or semi-private or private ward. And each of these have their own costs (bed charges+ Nursing charges + consumables like syringes, bottles, medications + TAX)

So it really doesn't make any difference as the "slaughter house" operation theater  is the same. Its only where the "meat is kept after slaughering" that patients are  transferred to  General ward,semi-private or private ward to recover.

In the end its upto You to decide :-)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 09:07:51 AM by bloregynacomastia »

Offline gyne_boy

• Posting Member
Hi dude.. Nice job posting so much of info.
Its truly very helpful for everyone.

I cant see any of your photos in the thread except on the first page.. so if u dont mind could u plz put some of ur photos again. Thanks buddy.

Offline bloregynacomastia

• Bronze Member
Hi Guys, 
Hope you all are doing fine....Today is 18th of January  2018.  I had my surgery way back on 2nd June 2007. 
Memories, nostaligia and many stages of life past the last 11 years. 
Regarding surgery, I'm still happy with the result and permanence of the Gyno surgery.
Just stopping by to say hi to the memory lane as I magically remembered my password for this site :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024