Author Topic: Finally decided to show what I'm living with...  (Read 1312 times)

MyLife

I did some looking and found a local torrid. I plan on going in on Friday and get a fitting and buy a few bras to support my beautiful bouncing boobs. 

MyLife

I also wanted to add that you guys and gals are the best. I even though I've accepted myself, I haven't ever felt this level of acceptance to others. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I did some looking and found a local torrid. I plan on going in on Friday and get a fitting and buy a few bras to support my beautiful bouncing boobs.
Good for you hun! 💞

The girls at Torrid will get your fixed right up. I might re-suggest that my go-to bras for everyday comfort are the front clasp 360 line. 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

MyLife

Good for you hun! 💞

The girls at Torrid will get your fixed right up. I might re-suggest that my go-to bras for everyday comfort are the front clasp 360 line. 😉
It's definitely noted 😉 and I signed up for their texts so I got a 20% off coupon to splurge with 😁 i hope to get 3 or 4 well fitting bras and not have to break the bank. Their prices online look very welcoming so I guess we will see what they can offer in store 

MyLife

Maybe a couple pair of panties will be found too... 🤔🤭 they always fit and feel so much better than the heavy hot briefs that us guys are expected to wear.... 

Offline Justagirl💃

I also wanted to add that you guys and gals are the best. I even though I've accepted myself, I haven't ever felt this level of acceptance to others.
I'm sure I speak for many of us here on the fact that we have been 'run through the wringer'. 
Each one on their own personal experience, but wrung out and hung to dry. 
Societal standards didn't quite fit and we found our own way that eventually brought us all here. 
That creates a mutual understanding that we all share. 

That is quite the shared bond!

Our end destination might vary significantly, but we all share travelled paths. Of course one of those paths is the support issue. 🤗💞

Offline Justagirl💃

Maybe a couple pair of panties will be found too... 🤔🤭 they always fit and feel so much better than the heavy hot briefs that us guys are expected to wear....
Oh, they have such nice panties there! 👙
They have everything from androgynous to sexy hot. 💋💃

Here is something for 'date night' 💞

MyLife

I've always preferred the feeling of panties ever since I tried on a pair of my sister's while I was growing up... and with how it seems I'm shrinking below the belt anyway as my breasts grow, I love the feeling of panties holding everything up tight. It just feels right

Offline Justagirl💃

I've always preferred the feeling of panties ever since I tried on a pair of my sister's while I was growing up... and with how it seems I'm shrinking below the belt anyway as my breasts grow, I love the feeling of panties holding everything up tight. It just feels right
If guys only knew how comfortable panties are, there wouldn't be butt-huggers sold anywhere. 😉

MyLife

If guys only knew how comfortable panties are, there wouldn't be butt-huggers sold anywhere. 😉
Agreed! Guys underwear is so heavy and hot and sweaty.... nasty feeling 

BodyPos34B

I agree. Got rid of all my male underwear awhile ago. Panties just make more sense for me for comfort and intent. 

p.r.1974

Torrid and Lane Bryant have been my go to shops for a long time. New lines are always done in store, and then online as well once I know it fits. On occasion they have online only specials. And both have sales regularly to make the deal sweeter. I also agree that the sales assistants are quite lovely almost every time. I have heard of some that were not, but never experienced it. Just go in, be fresh, be honest about buying for yourself, and pick up at least one item. I spent way too long in my head, and buying for someone else. They generally know, and will open up more when you do.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024