Author Topic: lipsuction tract - hardness.  (Read 2177 times)

Offline unsure101

• Bronze Member
question to all including doctors.

Can anyone feel any hardness where the liposuction rod went through your body... the liposuction tract i am refering too..

I can feel them on each side of my chest like a hard vein when i grab parts of my chest, 8 months post.

When i workout at the gym and\or run swelling occures.

DrBermant

question to all including doctors.

Can anyone feel any hardness where the liposuction rod went through your body... the liposuction tract i am refering too..

I can feel them on each side of my chest like a hard vein when i grab parts of my chest, 8 months post.

When i workout at the gym and\or run swelling occures.

Yes, injured tissue can scar and be firm. This is true for any injury with a healing process. The trick is to optimize the scars as much as possible through surgical technique, after surgery care, Scar Care, Second Stage Compression Garments, and other factors best explored with your surgeon.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Would return to your surgeon and discuss the issue with him.  Sometimes massage, ultrasound or a steroid injection can be of help.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline unsure101

• Bronze Member
Thanks gents,

I'll pay him a visit.

I will post back after the consultation, cheers

Offline unsure101

• Bronze Member
okay,

saw the doc,

he said that i have a bit of scar tissue under the left nipple and that i should just keep pinching it and it will go down gradually. He said that there are techniques to help reduce it though it is isnt worth the money as the amount i have is not noticable to the normal eye so to speak.... I tend to agree.

I, like i guess all us are the biggest critics of ourselves.

He also said that my left side was always a fair bit bigger than my right.. he brought up the photos and hes right, my left side was quite larger than my left.

He said that I have more muscle on the left side of my chest which is why it has grabbed my attention because the muscle is bulking it up a tad.

Even though it is 100% im happy with the near end result... much better than before the op.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024