Author Topic: Need advice. Should I have a second OP  (Read 1792 times)

Offline coleslaw0889

• Posting Member
Hey folks who are reading!. I had an OP about 5 years ago, and I feel like I need another. Reason being that I don't feel confident when it comes time to go out, not in the summer, not with light clothing. First of all my gynecomastia was an odd case. I had glandular problems, and my left nipple was considerably bigger than the right. Sometimes apparent even through two shirts. Well my results were acceptable at first. Everything was fine. I was taking it easy walking around in wifebeaters, and swimming a bit often. But as the years have passed, my gynecomastia is returning... my left pectoral muscle looks bigger than my right... considerably bigger. Of course not nearly as bad is it was before my first OP... still hard... now after my OP my nipples dont poke out at all... but the whole left side of my chest is bulging out so to speak.. and my nipples are kind of gooey looking..  :P.. I can actually say I didn't follow my surgeons rules at first, I would take off the bandages longer than I was told... and since I was a smoker I would smoke eventhough he advised me not to for healing purposes. Well past is the past... Advice please from you two and three timers would be appreciated.. thanks for reading

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
why bold and underlined?
my eyes hurt on the 3rd line. i couldn't even finish reading the whole thing.

Offline coleslaw0889

• Posting Member
O well what do I do about it now?.. try again.lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024